Banned
Awards
So im a couple days from finishing my cycle which went like this:
Tren xtreme 90/120/120/120/120/120
SD 0/0/10/20/30/30

My pct will go as follows:
Nolva 20/20/0/0
Clomid 100/50/50/50

Is it ok to take the nolva n clomid 2gether? I was thinking of taking them both about an hour or so before bed. Sound good? Should they be taken with food or does it not matter?
-on a side note, my nipps have been realy bothering me the last 10 days or so but i decided to finish my cycle as planned. How long till the nolva gets rid of this and the hardness i feel under my nipps?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i dont see a problem with taking nolva and clomid together

ill be doing it for my pct for the first time, but mine is going to look like this....

Clomid 100mg mon-sun
Nolva 20mg mon wed fri
Adex ,5mg tue thurs sat

jswole

jswole

Banned
Awards
Im 5 days into PCT and there is no change regarding my sensitive nipps and the hardness under them. How much longer should I expect them to feel like this?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
i dont see a problem with taking nolva and clomid together

ill be doing it for my pct for the first time, but mine is going to look like this....

Clomid 100mg mon-sun
Nolva 20mg mon wed fri
Adex ,5mg tue thurs sat
5mgs of adex? will that not completely rid your body of estro?
Im 5 days into PCT and there is no change regarding my sensitive nipps and the hardness under them. How much longer should I expect them to feel like this?
i would have thought it would be gone by now. i do not know the difference between prolactin induced or estro induced gyno symptoms, so i can not tell you if what you are experiencing is prolactin or not. but it sounds like gyno. tren is a prolactin based compound thats why i bring this up, get some P5P which is basically B6, someone else will have to advise on the mgs. but you can get it from a supplement store like vitamin shoppe. i know i hate those stores too, but you need it now not tomorrow. if it's estro related well then an AI would be your best bet. i do not see a reason, unless someone can give me one, why you can't just run both.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
5mg of Adex is indeed a huge dose. TIming on SERMs isn't too critical since their long half life. He can take 100-200mg of P5P / day if you want to go that route.
Do you have any fluid from the nips?

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
CF, did you mean .5mg. That would be a common dose. You could start at .25. Once you get into the .5 to 1mg range, it starts affecting libido.

jswole

jswole

Banned
Awards
5mg of Adex is indeed a huge dose. TIming on SERMs isn't too critical since their long half life. He can take 100-200mg of P5P / day if you want to go that route.
Do you have any fluid from the nips?
No fluid from the nips. Ive used extreme tren before at the same dosage and never had a problem on it. It came from the sd, not the tren. Isn't nolvadex alone supposed to get rid of this?