HELP! PREGO female took SERM?

rammy222

rammy222

Awards
ok i didnt know where to put this but ya. So my wife is 2 months pregant and she takes about 4 pills a day for health. But she might of taken my SERM Nolva as a pill instead. All our pills are together in a pill draw. Im worried! How would a prego female that took Nolva react to such a thing and can it cause a miscarriage or any harm to the baby?

Help thanks

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
call your OB doc NOW and seperate the pills for gods sake

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
call your OB doc NOW and seperate the pills for gods sake
Agreed... don't let your fear of repercussions cloud your judgment... remember you are responsible for that child... get medical help!

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
my memory is foggy, but 2 months is first trimester and insults such as this tend to be "all or nothing"
the fetus miscarries or goes on normally. birth defects dont tend to happen until second tri and later. dont bank on this though. i'm not OB.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
seperate ur god dam pills you rahtard

rammy222

rammy222

Awards
seperate ur god dam pills you rahtard
Guys found out she didnt take it. She just throw away 2 pills that fell out. THANK god.

biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Guys found out she didnt take it. She just throw away 2 pills that fell out. THANK god.

biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Yes thank God.

Now, separate your pills, or I will come to your place personally and beat you cross eyed so you have an excuse not to.

rammy222

rammy222

Awards
Yes thank God.

Now, separate your pills, or I will come to your place personally and beat you cross eyed so you have an excuse not to.
LOL your funny..:afro: :p hehe im kidding though but ya our cabinets are next to each other we have each our own so now its better i hope haha