SERM PCT- Toremifene

SnowboardJeff

Awards
This is probably the dumbest question... But I'm just finishing my first ever PH cycle after using tren 60/90/90/90. I really debated on whether to use a SERM or not because I didn't really see any bad sides, but I figured better to be safe and use the real deal in pct and everything I have heard and read is that toremifene is the best. So, my question is about dosing the toremifene. After reading as much as I can find, I'm planning on starting at 90mg for 3-5 days then dropping to 60mg for possibly up to 2 weeks and finishing with 30mg for a week. Unless I find that it's major overkill, I may taper down faster and pct for a shorter period. Like I said, this is the first time on a cycle for me and I'm trying to learn as I go.

So, how does the dosing look and my other big question is- do I take all 90mg at once or do I break it up into 3 doses every 6-8 hours like I did with the tren? What is the best timing of the doses of the toremifene?

Last question for those who've used toremifene- I'm considering adding a test booster to the toremifene. I don't want something with an AI because I feel like the SERM will limit the estrogen effects enough, I don't want to completely eliminate estrogen. If I try to limit anything it may be cortisol. I've read good things about Activate Xtreme. Does this seem like a good pct? Is the test booster needed? And is the AX a good one? If not, what would be a good recommendation.

Thanks, lots of questions, I know. I've really been trying to read as much as possible and yes, I know people will tell me to use the 'search' button... which I have. I'm really running out of time, though, since I need to start pct on Saturday and reading through myriads of threads and forums literally takes hours, so I figured it's best just to ask.

Thanks for the help!

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love toremifene, and your dosing looks right on. AX is a solid test-booster, and it does have the Indole-3-Carbinol (I3C) in it, which is supposed to help increase beneficial estrogen metabolites while decreasing the not-so-beneficial ones. So yeah... looks like a solid plan. I've used a similar protocol in all of my PCTs, and it worked out well. After two weeks, I usually throw in a cortisol-blocker like Lean Xtreme.

SnowboardJeff

Awards
Cool, thanks for the input. Maybe I will add the Lean Xtreme, too because the next phase I'm going to do is cut. I've been upping my intake pretty much since sometime in March and I'm up to about 17% body fat. But, I'm 5'8" and I'm weighing about 208 - 210. I'd really like to cut down to about 185 (just in time for the beach weather... haha). During this tren cycle I had my body comp measured on day 1 and 20 days later and I'd gained 10 lbs of lean muscle and my fat mass had not changed! Since then I've put on another 2-3 lbs. This whole experience has been really impressive and I'm already looking forward to my next cycle in a few months. Any recommendations for a good PH? I kinda want to try epistane or havoc, but tren worked so well with no sides I may just decide to run that again depending on how much I retain during & after pct.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Congrats on your results! You might be interested in APS Revamp (Spawn clone), which is both epi and tren. CEL's P-mag and H-drol are good for cutting as well.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Btw, what brand of tren did you use, and how did it effect your libido? Any prolactin sides?

SnowboardJeff

Awards
Thanks a lot! Yeah, I have heard epi and tren stack really well together. Maybe if the P-mag and H-drol are a little drier I'll give those a shot. I didn't actually gain any body fat while on cycle, but I was shocked at how much harder it allowed me to work out and yet I didn't lose any fat either. With the amount of calories I was burning I thought I'd lean atleast a bit... But my appetite skyrocketed! That probably has something to do with it when I'm eating 5500-6000 kcals/day... During my cut I want to bring that down to 3000-3500 at about 30/45/25 (carb/pro/fat) and work in some total body circuits with HIIT intermittently.

SnowboardJeff

Awards
Btw, what brand of tren did you use, and how did it effect your libido? Any prolactin sides?
I got it from a local supp shop here in Denver and the brand is Chaparral Labs. It's the exact same thing as the tren product that CEL makes but for some reason I can't find it on NP and the moment. 30mg of estra-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione and I also took Perfect Cycle by Anabolic Xtreme (6 caps/day). Outside of my multi and fish oil that's all I took. Not many sides, really. Nipples are fine and no signs of gyno. Libido actually went up for the first two weeks or so and then came back to normal, but I don't think I've lost it at all. The boys did shrink a bit and I skin got SUPER oily. My back has broken out a bit and my face feels like it did when I was 15... and the only other thing, which I'm not sure if it's related to the tren or not, is that during this fourth week I have just felt so lethargic. I have been having to force myself to work out. I'm really ready to go to pct to see if it's because of the tren.

Positive sides were obviously the gains in size, but strength went up in EVERYTHING. A lot. Also when I work out I seriously feel like I could go all day. I had to stop working out for time, not energy!

Like I said, I may just try the tren for another cycle in 4 or 5 months because it's been really positive with very little negative sides. Also, since it's not methylated it's supposedly much safer for the liver and easy on the system. But, curiosity may win out more than anything and I might try something else after doing some research.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Like I said, I may just try the tren for another cycle in 4 or 5 months because it's been really positive with very little negative sides. Also, since it's not methylated it's supposedly much safer for the liver and easy on the system. But, curiosity may win out more than anything and I might try something else after doing some research.
Thanks for the feedback. I've used epi and h-drol in the past to recomp. After your PCT, you might consider staying on the AX and adding transdermal formestane, especially if you're cutting. I was really impressed with that stack. Better results than with the h-drol, and no negative sides/PCT involved.

If I ever do PHs again, I'd probably consider using Primordial Performance's 1-T Tren stacked with the transdermal form.