Future Spawn PCT/Prolactin

Kraker

Kraker

Awards
  • Established
So I am getting my support supps and PCT set up for a 5week Spawn run. I am worried about getting some lactation(seems most people get this). I have Vitex, P-5-P, Nolva, and thinking of getting some Clomid and Caber. Just wondering how it should be dosed and what I need exactly. I have searched around and it seems like everyone has a different opinion on what the dosing should be. Any input would be nice.

SnowboardJeff

Awards
I have been doing a lot of research as I dive into the world of PH's, but from everything that I've read and people I've talked to, if you can get caber it's the best option. .5-1mg every 3-4 days should really fight the prolactin effectively. Plus it's supposed to really help maintain libido, lower refractory period b/w ejaculations, and put you in a really good mood. A buddy of mine who has been using steroids for years swears by the caber and he's using trenbolone as well as pretty much every other type of steroid out there and never had a problem.

Sounds to me, though, that with the PH's that are much more mild than the steroids that unless you're really prone to prolactin sides you can do just fine using p-5-p and l-dopa together and they will help you produce more dopamine. I don't know proper dosing, but I do know you don't want to be on this for extended periods and if you use caber you don't really need either of these.

I don't have personal experience, but that's just what I've learned so I hope that helps a little bit. For estrogen related sides you could also use a mild AI or low dose of a good SERM during your cycle to fight the effects of estrogen without eliminating it. I say be on the safe side, despite the claims that these PH's won't aromatize... too much to risk to not cover all your bases.

Kraker

Kraker

Awards
  • Established
Exactly. Trying to double check my stock to make sure nothing gets out of hand and then I don't have the proper support and end up ****ing myself lol

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
5 weeks of Spawn may be to much 4 weeks willbe fine. I would use the Clomid over the Nolva but not both some I3C or caber. For supports I would use Cycle Support preloaded 7-10 days before and run throughout the entire cycle. New orange Cycle Support contains 20% more for free will take care of the preload.