PCT clomid for 5-6 weeks H-drol cycle

WillVN

Awards
Hey

I'm going to run a H-drol cycle for about 6 weeks.
The dosage will be 50/50/75/75/75/75
or 50/50/50/75/75/75
won't go over 100 because I've heard it doesn't do anything with gains, only more side's.

1 week before cycle, load up on CEL's Cycle assist and continue during cycle, dosed at what the bottle tells me.

Wanted to check out if my PCT is in order and if the dosage Clomid is right.

I had planned out:

Clomid 4 weeks: 100mg/50/50/20
I Reversitol : 3caps/2/2/1

and i'll add a good creatine in there with some BCAA's just to keep as much of the gains as possible.

So PCT look any good? The dosage on the Clomid?

I would really like you're opinion. Thx

Greetz

WillVN

Awards
I was rethinking the dosage of clomid the first week.

I heard 100mg of clomid for a week could cause some side effects, like libido and feeling kinda down.

What if I just take 100mg of clomid the first 3 days to "jump start" my PCT and then after the 3 days just take 50mg again and continue this thru week 2 and 3 and ending it with 20mg in week 4?

Any idea's?

Thx

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was rethinking the dosage of clomid the first week.

I heard 100mg of clomid for a week could cause some side effects, like libido and feeling kinda down.

What if I just take 100mg of clomid the first 3 days to "jump start" my PCT and then after the 3 days just take 50mg again and continue this thru week 2 and 3 and ending it with 20mg in week 4?

Any idea's?

Thx
That would also work fine for a h-drol only cycle.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
IMO, id start reversitol the third week of clomid. i just dont like stopping all PCT products all at once.

WillVN

Awards
So start with just clomid and then start the 4 week cycle of Reversitol on week 3 of PCT?

I haven't read anybody doing anything like this before? It sounds ok to me because then my PCT cycle is about as long as my PH cycle, but more opinions are always welcome of course.

I guess, if I want a longer PCT, I could also just run both of them and by week 4 my bottle of reversitol will be finished and I just continue my clomid for another 2 weeks at 25mg. Or is this staying on a SERM to long?

Should I worry about a estrogen rebound or anything? because of the reversitol?

Sorry about all the questions, I'm really doing my best to get everything exactly right. I know it's a mild PH but I'm going to run it for 6 weeks so I just wanna make sure, and learn in the process.

Thx

and Thx for the helpful reply's so far!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So start with just clomid and then start the 4 week cycle of Reversitol on week 3 of PCT?

I haven't read anybody doing anything like this before? It sounds ok to me because then my PCT cycle is about as long as my PH cycle, but more opinions are always welcome of course.

I guess, if I want a longer PCT, I could also just run both of them and by week 4 my bottle of reversitol will be finished and I just continue my clomid for another 2 weeks at 25mg. Or is this staying on a SERM to long?

Should I worry about a estrogen rebound or anything? because of the reversitol?

Sorry about all the questions, I'm really doing my best to get everything exactly right. I know it's a mild PH but I'm going to run it for 6 weeks so I just wanna make sure, and learn in the process.

Thx

and Thx for the helpful reply's so far!
I would start it in the 3rd week of pct and taper down the dose each week for 4 weeks 3/2/2/1 that should prevent any estro rebound.

WillVN

Awards
Ok

So here's what my PCT will look like :

Clomid :

week 1:100mg(first 3 days)
"week 1": 50mg
week 2: 50mg
week 3: 50mg
week 4: 20mg

Reversitol:

week 1: 0
week 2: 0
week 3: 3 pills
week 4: 2 pills
week 5: 2 pills
week 6: 1 pill

Well that's it!

I'd like to thank all you guys for helping me out the first time! I couldn't have done it without you ;)

Take care

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok

So here's what my PCT will look like :

Clomid :

week 1:100mg(first 3 days)
"week 1": 50mg
week 2: 50mg
week 3: 50mg
week 4: 20mg

Reversitol:

week 1: 0
week 2: 0
week 3: 3 pills
week 4: 2 pills
week 5: 2 pills
week 6: 1 pill

Well that's it!

I'd like to thank all you guys for helping me out the first time! I couldn't have done it without you ;)

Take care
Looks good and good luck.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
looks solid bro

i personally thinkg 50mg hdrol is a waste,

start at 75 and get to 100 bro, 100 was super nice for hdrol

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
would everyone here prefer clomid over nolva for the h-drol cycle?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
would everyone here prefer clomid over nolva for the h-drol cycle?
Either would be fine with a h-drol only cycle. Just make sure you continue the Cycle Support while running the SERM.

Burly

Awards
Could anyone anwser this for me. When someone says they are going to start their PCT
they will have Clomid : 100/50/50/50

Now is that only 100mg per week and 50mg per week? Or it that daily, for the week?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Could anyone anwser this for me. When someone says they are going to start their PCT
they will have Clomid : 100/50/50/50

Now is that only 100mg per week and 50mg per week? Or it that daily, for the week?
Daily

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
Bump- I will be running this same pct for my current h-drol cycle.

cowboy007

cowboy007

Awards
  • Established
100mg is ridiculously high for H-drol. At that dosage, you'll experience worse sides than you did form the H-drol. I just researched the ****e out of Clomid for the m1,4add/Pmag run im starting next week and I saw logs/posts where guys started getting blurry vision and feeling extremely worn out (like, had to call off work type weary) just from running 100mg for a few days. Serms are potent too...people often forget that

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
100mg is ridiculously high for H-drol. At that dosage, you'll experience worse sides than you did form the H-drol. I just researched the ****e out of Clomid for the m1,4add/Pmag run im starting next week and I saw logs/posts where guys started getting blurry vision and feeling extremely worn out (like, had to call off work type weary) just from running 100mg for a few days. Serms are potent too...people often forget that
Totally agreed. Just like anything take the smallest amount that will still be effective. More is not always better.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
50mgs x4 weeks clomi + pct assist = my fav