Epistane, is a serm needed?

Paz

Paz

Awards
I have been looking at running a cycle of Epistane after a little research.
From what i have read it seems to offer a lot of protection against gyno.

Do you think it wise to run Nolva as pct?

Also i was going to use a good cycle support supp. Do you think this would be adaquate or would i also need fish oil ect?

Many Thanks.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently on a cycle of epi and from the questions you are asking it sounds like you need to do a little more research here. All the answers to your questions are available in other threads. Do some more research and then come back and ask your questions again and i'll be certainly happy to help you out.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Epi does not provide gyno protection. It has been run by many using just Post Cycle Support which was developed just for epi pct. My suggestion would be Nolva 20/20/10/10 and Post Cycle Support starting week 3 of pct and run it for a month.

D

Drago86

Awards
PCT isn't purely to prevent the body from experiencing estrogen rebound

it helps aid the body to return its natural testosterone production to normal.

In saying that I know a few that have run epistane with no PCT at all and have done OK, little shut down etc

but i wouldn't recommend it

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
PCT isn't purely to prevent the body from experiencing estrogen rebound

it helps aid the body to return its natural testosterone production to normal.

In saying that I know a few that have run epistane with no PCT at all and have done OK, little shut down etc

but i wouldn't recommend it
I will say that i've experienced zero negative sides with epi - i've had an increased sense of euphoria and an increased libido. Could I go no PCT? Sure. Could somebody else? All depends on how the compound affects them.

M

meyer

Awards
I always have some nolva on hand just in case. Not too expensive and well worth it to keep my gains.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
To go with no pct is very risky. You can feel fine and experience sides but without bloodwork you do not know if you have screwed your system up or not.
I never once said I wasn't going to do PCT. I understand the risks involved in not doing it. Could I get away with it? Probably. Am I going to try to get away with it? Nope.

Paz

Paz

Awards
Many thanks

Ty to all, much apreciated.

Will carry on with more research before i commit.

Due to your replies i'm a little wiser