Need serious help - AnabolicMinds.com

Need serious help

1. New Member

Need serious help

First I know this is really stupid, but we did it. Juice was very hard to come by until late. A buddy of mine and I got our hands on some test e, 8 wk cycle. We were able to get another 4wk cycle. then another 4wk, we loved the gains and looks. we kept doing it. Then some deca came into the pic, after doing a little research on deca sound like the perfect thing. but found out we needed some test to go with it. so now we are sitting here with 4 more weeks of juice and still on it. I really need to know what it is going to take to get my body back after this last 4wk cycle. I know and am willing to give my body a break. I really need all the help I can get on this one. thanks in advance, just got caught up in the great benefits of juice.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.

good luck man but you're pry not gonna return to normal, look into some SERIOUS pct products, and you need to go to a doctor without a doubt, how old are you btw?
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.

Try the PoWeR PCT:

Weeks 1-6: 10-20mg Nolva
    Weeks 1-4: 50-100mg Clomid
    HCG: 1000iu/week for 2-3 weeks

"Developed by the doctors at the Program for Wellness Restoration (PoWeR) who have a formidable history helping patients recover normal hormonal function following steroid therapy. One of the key doctors, Dr. Michael Scally, claims to have successfully treated more than 100 cases of hypogonadism/hypogonadotrophic hypogonadism, and is very well known in the field of androgen replacement therapy. PoWeR published this program as part of a recent clinical study, which involved 19 healthy male subjects who were taking supraphysiological (highly suppressive) doses of testosterone cypionate and nandrolone decanoate for 12 weeks."

- William Llewellyn

Dosing can vary. If this doesn't bring you back, then you might be SOL. Good luck and be smarter next time.
    •   

4. New Member

Is this daily. and also so I will take both week 1 - 4. am i understanding this correctly.
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by rpcenter78 View Post

Is this daily. and also so I will take both week 1 - 4. am i understanding this correctly.
    that is correct, but HCG is one of the main components in there
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.

Yes, basically you'll be taking all three at first, then just the Clomid and Nolva, then just the Nolva.

And lennoxchi is absolutely right, the hcg is definitely the most important part. You can also split the hcg up into 300iu 3 times per week for 2-3 weeks or 500iu 2 times per week for 2-3 weeks.
  7. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

actually i'd bump the HCG a bit higher to 500 3x a week
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  •