Best OTC PCT...advice please

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  145 lbs.

Best OTC PCT...advice please

Okay so I am running a cycle of X-Tren by CEL 90/90/90/90 possibly 90/90/90/90/90/90 and I am trying to figure out what is the best all OTC PCT to use with this cycle. I have previously done cycles of H-Drol and only used Novedex XT and HyperTest for PCT and would have to say it worked really well. I think due to my young age I seem to bounce back pretty quick from shutdown and don't need a lot of hardcore supps. Also I just want to note that I will not use any prescription drugs and I beleive that a lot of the SERMs in use such as real Nolvadex are potentially more dangerous then the PH's themselves. Anyway this is what I have so far any input would be great.

Novedex XT by Gaspari:
    Started immediatley afte cycle 3/3/2/2/1

Axis Labs HyperTest:
    Immediatley after cycle 4/4/4/4/3/2

Considering also including Cutting Edge Labs PCT Assist:
    Immediatley after cycle 4/4/4/4

So far this is just a rough draft and I should also include that I hear Inhibit E and Nevedex XT are pretty close to the same only reason I will be uing the Novedex XT is because I got 3 bottles as a gift.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  145 lbs.

bump
  3. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  218 lbs.

I mean, i dont PCT. But if i did, and when i did, it was with a SERM.

Sure, you could run atd, 6-oxo, frickin deer antler velvet, tribulus and fennugreek and you wont recover nearly as fast with a SERM.

If you want to keep your gains (which is the whole point of doing a cycle, right?) then id advise you to use one.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  145 lbs.

thanks for the advice and i definitley see where your coming from but I would also really perfer to keep my liver and keep everything legal
  5. Registered User

BUMP...Im planning on the same cycle here in a month. a SERM does seem practical and required, but I may go with an OTC as well
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

I would go with something a lil stronger since u r using tren. U r asking this a lil late too.
  7. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    I would go with something a lil stronger since u r using tren. U r asking this a lil late too.
    X-tren the PH, not tren the anabolic. a OTC PCT will do for the PH, the dose and length determines if a SERM is needed, IMO...
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

I know what he was talking about. It will still shut him down pretty bad.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  140 lbs.

my otc pct generally looks something like

AI taper up or pyramid (there are better options than ATD IMO)
    test booster taper down, id go with bioforge or something with similar profile
    cort control if needed started in 2nd week of pct
    support supps like SAMe
    joint support

would differ slightly if using aromatizable PH or depending if AI was used oncycle
    probably add something to help with prolactin with progesterone type PH like b6 ect.
  10. Registered User

I know what he was talking about. It will still shut him down pretty bad.
    my bad man, I know tren will shut u down, but I also read that an OTC PCT will do the job, just saying..
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  145 lbs.

I have also read that otc will work fine just wont be quite as extreme as using a SERM and im only running a 4 week at reccomended dose of 90mg a day
  12. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by kch198622 View Post
    I have also read that otc will work fine just wont be quite as extreme as using a SERM and im only running a 4 week at reccomended dose of 90mg a day
    im either considering a 4 week (90/90/90/90) or 6 week (60/90/90/90/90/90-120)
  13. Registered User

Im leaning more towards the 4 week since it will be my first time using 19 nor (tren)
  14. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  155 lbs.

Why not just use a SERM? Not worth the risks. Also the cost could actually be cheaper than an otc plus works faster. A no brainer imho but just my .02
  16. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by meyer View Post
    Why not just use a SERM? Not worth the risks. Also the cost could actually be cheaper than an otc plus works faster. A no brainer imho but just my .02
    I agree a SERM and a natty test booster would be ideal but some people will not or cannot get a SERM so we might as well try to give some idea on the safest possible idea on OTC PCT.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.

I have used a serm before after running an h-drol and propadrol stack for just four weeks and had a hard time coming back, got all kinds of belly fat, felt like crap and before you knew it I was just a fat guy. Didn't look like I ran a cycle, didn't feel like I ran a cycle, looked more like I got locked in a twinkie factory! I wouldn't use a serm again unless I was on cycle and running something that would aromatize quickly because the estrogen isn't ALL bad so having it ramp up with the test is great when you knock out the bad stuff. Anyway, I have used Novadex and sell it also and many, many swear by it but I just ran a heavy PH cycle and followed it with Purus Labs Recycle and man this stuff is the greatest I have ever used. So far I am continuing to look like I am still on cycle, so far I am not gaining any belly fat and my muscles look like they are still getting that dry and lean look to them, I swear that my obliques are still becoming more defined even after coming off the cycle. This stuff is awesome and I highly recommend it. I worked out one week following my six week cycle of halovar and e-pol cycle. I started the Recycle in week seven and took week eight off from the gym and feel and look great. I have been asked what I am on when running this stack because the strength from the halovar is awesome and then the e-pol seems to lean you out with a nice dry look getting rid of any puffiness or water retention. I plan on running two full months of this Recycle before taking a month off and then running another cycle. The only other thing I like to do is use RPM by applied Neutracitical only on workout days in with my pct or I also like AXIS HT by BSN with my pct. I have tried tribulus and novadex, formadrol, Restore and even Toremifene and still have not found anything that has brought me back like Recycle. This new formula is awesome, I was mad when they discontinued the old formula because it was the best selling stuff I had going but now that it's back and better it will be a staple for many others as well as my self. Give it a try and let me know what you think.
  18. Registered User

^I just got some ReCycle for my PCT, good to hear you like it!
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by KgTomCat View Post
    ^I just got some ReCycle for my PCT, good to hear you like it!
    Sweet, it's good stuff. I will try and get some recent pics up here soon, maybe I can figure out how to put that old one next to it so people can see the difference. My profile pic is when I was 213 lbs, I am only 5'8'' on a good day so I was carrying too much weight at that time but I feel great right now and I weighed in at 188 lbs at the docs office on Wed. I competed last year in Sept at 153 lbs. I am positive I could compete this year between 165 and 170. I hope to be ready by Jan but I am also pre-pharmacy so school has made it difficult to prepare with the time needed.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    7'4"  180 lbs.

hi can any one tell me please how to keep gains after dianabol cycle? thanks
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.

is there such thing as an otc SERM?? Or are you guys referring to clomid or nolvadex for SERMs...?

what would be the appropriate COMPLETE PCT stack for coming off a havoc or epi cycle and also what would be the dosage reccomendations as well??
  22. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by myroslav View Post
    hi can any one tell me please how to keep gains after dianabol cycle? thanks
    you shouldnt be on this forum
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfe14 View Post
    is there such thing as an otc SERM?? Or are you guys referring to clomid or nolvadex for SERMs...?

what would be the appropriate COMPLETE PCT stack for coming off a havoc or epi cycle and also what would be the dosage reccomendations as well??
    x2
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    7'4"  180 lbs.

hi i am 18,and i want to start 6 weeks Dianabol sycle.So can any one tell me please how much of d-bol should i use,and what supplements i need to take while im on d-bol.also i need to know what PCT do i need.Does any one know how much weight i gonna gain on cycle and how much i gonna lose after cycle.WHAT IS THE SIDE EFFECTS AT AGE OF18.Thank you
  24. Registered User

hi i am 18,and i want to start 6 weeks Dianabol sycle.So can any one tell me please how much of d-bol should i use,and what supplements i need to take while im on d-bol.also i need to know what PCT do i need.Does any one know how much weight i gonna gain on cycle and how much i gonna lose after cycle.WHAT IS THE SIDE EFFECTS AT AGE OF18.Thank you
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.

First off, don't even think about it at 18. Your body is still growing on it's own and you want to throw the whole hormone levels out of whack. Don't be lazy thinking your gonna be superman on this stuff, all your going to do is jack yourself up. Eat right, sleep right and work hard all equal real gains. Wait until your much older and can research these things before you set out to do them. Also mature muscles that have been trained thoroughly will respond best so otherwise you will not be getting no where near the full benefit of the cycle you want to try.
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    7'4"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by atnartist View Post
    First off, don't even think about it at 18. Your body is still growing on it's own and you want to throw the whole hormone levels out of whack. Don't be lazy thinking your gonna be superman on this stuff, all your going to do is jack yourself up. Eat right, sleep right and work hard all equal real gains. Wait until your much older and can research these things before you set out to do them. Also mature muscles that have been trained thoroughly will respond best so otherwise you will not be getting no where near the full benefit of the cycle you want to try.
    but i really need to do this cycle because i am training over a year, and i dont see any results i am still skinny.So what do you recommend???
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

but i really need to do this cycle because i am training over a year, and i dont see any results i am still skinny.So what do you recommend???
    Wow if thats the case u should def not do a cycle.

If u can't make gains naturally it is MOST LIKELY because u r doing something or multiple things wrong. Start ur own thread post ur diet and workout routine. Roids are not a cure all to "hardgainers." Damn I hate that word.

Oh and look at the supplement section. Pick up some creatine and other goodies. Plenty of knowledge to be gained before doing a cycle.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    7'4"  180 lbs.

If u can't make gains naturally it is MOST LIKELY because u r doing something or multiple things wrong. Start ur own thread post ur diet and workout routine. Roids are not a cure all to "hardgainers." Damn I hate that word.

Oh and look at the supplement section. Pick up some creatine and other goodies. Plenty of knowledge to be gained before doing a cycle.
    Thanks for your help.What should i use to gain some muscle mass without steroids.BSN True Mass,creatine powder or BSN NO-EXPLODE?????
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Thanks for your help.What should i use to gain some muscle mass without steroids.BSN True Mass,creatine powder or BSN NO-EXPLODE?????
    I would say get some bulk creatine mono (creapure). Up ur calories especially protein.
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    7'4"  180 lbs.

I would say get some bulk creatine mono (creapure). Up ur calories especially protein.
    but i already did TRENADROL 6 week cycle.And now i want to use some steroids?????
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    7'4"  180 lbs.

hi. what is the side effects of steroids at age of 18???
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

but i already did TRENADROL 6 week cycle.And now i want to use some steroids?????
    Well then u already messed urself up at 18.

With only 1 year of training under ur belt u shouldn't be thinking about doing steroids to begin with. That is just asking for trouble especially when u r 18.

Idk what to tell u. U sound pretty thick headed(not a good thing).

It will throw ur natural hormones out of whack. Most likely u won't produce as much natural test afterwards ESPECIALLY if u didn't have a proper PCT. Which I am going to bet u didn't.

Not to mention the standard side effects for everybody(basically punching the crap out of ur organs).
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.

Subed...very interesting thread.
  34. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.

I have used a serm before after running an h-drol and propadrol stack for just four weeks and had a hard time coming back, got all kinds of belly fat, felt like crap and before you knew it I was just a fat guy. Didn't look like I ran a cycle, didn't feel like I ran a cycle, looked more like I got locked in a twinkie factory! I wouldn't use a serm again unless I was on cycle and running something that would aromatize quickly because the estrogen isn't ALL bad so having it ramp up with the test is great when you knock out the bad stuff. Anyway, I have used Novadex and sell it also and many, many swear by it but I just ran a heavy PH cycle and followed it with Purus Labs Recycle and man this stuff is the greatest I have ever used. So far I am continuing to look like I am still on cycle, so far I am not gaining any belly fat and my muscles look like they are still getting that dry and lean look to them, I swear that my obliques are still becoming more defined even after coming off the cycle. This stuff is awesome and I highly recommend it. I worked out one week following my six week cycle of halovar and e-pol cycle. I started the Recycle in week seven and took week eight off from the gym and feel and look great. I have been asked what I am on when running this stack because the strength from the halovar is awesome and then the e-pol seems to lean you out with a nice dry look getting rid of any puffiness or water retention. I plan on running two full months of this Recycle before taking a month off and then running another cycle. The only other thing I like to do is use RPM by applied Neutracitical only on workout days in with my pct or I also like AXIS HT by BSN with my pct. I have tried tribulus and novadex, formadrol, Restore and even Toremifene and still have not found anything that has brought me back like Recycle. This new formula is awesome, I was mad when they discontinued the old formula because it was the best selling stuff I had going but now that it's back and better it will be a staple for many others as well as my self. Give it a try and let me know what you think.
    Thanks my friend! ReCycle is a complete over the counter PCT. It was a long time research before this product came out.
    I take it standalone for 3 months at a time. By far my favorite supp in the industry.
    For most cycles a SERM would be best, however im glad you liked the ReCycle better than the one you used.
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  226 lbs.

i love how we have a double topic thread going on here, over the counter PCT ideas for people who know what there talking about, and a crazy 18 year old kid who would prob give his left nut for some juice but doesnt know the first thing about natural bodybuilding. haha niooocee
    I'm back from a longggg nap!
  36. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor

You just did a steriod then.
  37. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    You just did a steriod then.
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

You mentioned that you are running 2 months on Recycle, taking a month off, then running another cycle. What cycle are you talking about ? Halovar and E-pol or Recycle? I enjoyed your comments because i am about to do a Purus Cycle (Halovar and M14) like it's recommended. Then on week 7 start Recycle for 4 weeks as my PCT. Should I use Recycle longer since this is my first cycle of ANYTHING. I will also lay off the gym for a week after the 2nd week on Recycle.
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by clsosa View Post
    You mentioned that you are running 2 months on Recycle, taking a month off, then running another cycle. What cycle are you talking about ? Halovar and E-pol or Recycle? I enjoyed your comments because i am about to do a Purus Cycle (Halovar and M14) like it's recommended. Then on week 7 start Recycle for 4 weeks as my PCT. Should I use Recycle longer since this is my first cycle of ANYTHING. I will also lay off the gym for a week after the 2nd week on Recycle.
    Y would u take a week off during ur PCT?
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Y would u take a week off during ur PCT?
    I figured after 2 months of 4 days or 5 days a week of training for 2 solid months, 1 week of rest shouldnt hurt. For me after about 2 to 3 months of lifting I usaully take some time off. I just seem to come back feeling stronger. Could be mental but like I said it works for me. I would still continue with my PCT during my off week and still continue when i go back. Any suggestions??
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-27-2011, 12:14 AM
  2. Need sum help are advice!!!!!!!
    By BxDoZa in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-07-2010, 07:14 PM
  3. Mass stack advice for hair advice
    By Cupcakemafia in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-24-2009, 01:25 AM