Best OTC PCT...advice please

kch198622

Awards
Okay so I am running a cycle of X-Tren by CEL 90/90/90/90 possibly 90/90/90/90/90/90 and I am trying to figure out what is the best all OTC PCT to use with this cycle. I have previously done cycles of H-Drol and only used Novedex XT and HyperTest for PCT and would have to say it worked really well. I think due to my young age I seem to bounce back pretty quick from shutdown and don't need a lot of hardcore supps. Also I just want to note that I will not use any prescription drugs and I beleive that a lot of the SERMs in use such as real Nolvadex are potentially more dangerous then the PH's themselves. Anyway this is what I have so far any input would be great.

Novedex XT by Gaspari:
Started immediatley afte cycle 3/3/2/2/1

Axis Labs HyperTest:
Immediatley after cycle 4/4/4/4/3/2

Considering also including Cutting Edge Labs PCT Assist:
Immediatley after cycle 4/4/4/4

So far this is just a rough draft and I should also include that I hear Inhibit E and Nevedex XT are pretty close to the same only reason I will be uing the Novedex XT is because I got 3 bottles as a gift.

Richard Gears

Richard Gears

Banned
Awards
I mean, i dont PCT. But if i did, and when i did, it was with a SERM.

Sure, you could run atd, 6-oxo, frickin deer antler velvet, tribulus and fennugreek and you wont recover nearly as fast with a SERM.

If you want to keep your gains (which is the whole point of doing a cycle, right?) then id advise you to use one.

kch198622

Awards
thanks for the advice and i definitley see where your coming from but I would also really perfer to keep my liver and keep everything legal

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
BUMP...Im planning on the same cycle here in a month. a SERM does seem practical and required, but I may go with an OTC as well

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would go with something a lil stronger since u r using tren. U r asking this a lil late too.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
I would go with something a lil stronger since u r using tren. U r asking this a lil late too.
X-tren the PH, not tren the anabolic. a OTC PCT will do for the PH, the dose and length determines if a SERM is needed, IMO...

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know what he was talking about. It will still shut him down pretty bad.

spartan300

Awards
my otc pct generally looks something like

AI taper up or pyramid (there are better options than ATD IMO)
test booster taper down, id go with bioforge or something with similar profile
cort control if needed started in 2nd week of pct
support supps like SAMe
joint support

would differ slightly if using aromatizable PH or depending if AI was used oncycle
probably add something to help with prolactin with progesterone type PH like b6 ect.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
I know what he was talking about. It will still shut him down pretty bad.
my bad man, I know tren will shut u down, but I also read that an OTC PCT will do the job, just saying..

kch198622

Awards
I have also read that otc will work fine just wont be quite as extreme as using a SERM and im only running a 4 week at reccomended dose of 90mg a day

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
I have also read that otc will work fine just wont be quite as extreme as using a SERM and im only running a 4 week at reccomended dose of 90mg a day
im either considering a 4 week (90/90/90/90) or 6 week (60/90/90/90/90/90-120)

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
Im leaning more towards the 4 week since it will be my first time using 19 nor (tren)

meyer

Awards
Why not just use a SERM? Not worth the risks. Also the cost could actually be cheaper than an otc plus works faster. A no brainer imho but just my .02

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why not just use a SERM? Not worth the risks. Also the cost could actually be cheaper than an otc plus works faster. A no brainer imho but just my .02
I agree a SERM and a natty test booster would be ideal but some people will not or cannot get a SERM so we might as well try to give some idea on the safest possible idea on OTC PCT.

atnartist

atnartist

Awards
I have used a serm before after running an h-drol and propadrol stack for just four weeks and had a hard time coming back, got all kinds of belly fat, felt like crap and before you knew it I was just a fat guy. Didn't look like I ran a cycle, didn't feel like I ran a cycle, looked more like I got locked in a twinkie factory! I wouldn't use a serm again unless I was on cycle and running something that would aromatize quickly because the estrogen isn't ALL bad so having it ramp up with the test is great when you knock out the bad stuff. Anyway, I have used Novadex and sell it also and many, many swear by it but I just ran a heavy PH cycle and followed it with Purus Labs Recycle and man this stuff is the greatest I have ever used. So far I am continuing to look like I am still on cycle, so far I am not gaining any belly fat and my muscles look like they are still getting that dry and lean look to them, I swear that my obliques are still becoming more defined even after coming off the cycle. This stuff is awesome and I highly recommend it. I worked out one week following my six week cycle of halovar and e-pol cycle. I started the Recycle in week seven and took week eight off from the gym and feel and look great. I have been asked what I am on when running this stack because the strength from the halovar is awesome and then the e-pol seems to lean you out with a nice dry look getting rid of any puffiness or water retention. I plan on running two full months of this Recycle before taking a month off and then running another cycle. The only other thing I like to do is use RPM by applied Neutracitical only on workout days in with my pct or I also like AXIS HT by BSN with my pct. I have tried tribulus and novadex, formadrol, Restore and even Toremifene and still have not found anything that has brought me back like Recycle. This new formula is awesome, I was mad when they discontinued the old formula because it was the best selling stuff I had going but now that it's back and better it will be a staple for many others as well as my self. Give it a try and let me know what you think.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
^I just got some ReCycle for my PCT, good to hear you like it!

atnartist

atnartist

Awards
^I just got some ReCycle for my PCT, good to hear you like it!
Sweet, it's good stuff. I will try and get some recent pics up here soon, maybe I can figure out how to put that old one next to it so people can see the difference. My profile pic is when I was 213 lbs, I am only 5'8'' on a good day so I was carrying too much weight at that time but I feel great right now and I weighed in at 188 lbs at the docs office on Wed. I competed last year in Sept at 153 lbs. I am positive I could compete this year between 165 and 170. I hope to be ready by Jan but I am also pre-pharmacy so school has made it difficult to prepare with the time needed.

myroslav

Awards
hi can any one tell me please how to keep gains after dianabol cycle? thanks

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
is there such thing as an otc SERM?? Or are you guys referring to clomid or nolvadex for SERMs...?

what would be the appropriate COMPLETE PCT stack for coming off a havoc or epi cycle and also what would be the dosage reccomendations as well??

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
hi can any one tell me please how to keep gains after dianabol cycle? thanks
you shouldnt be on this forum
is there such thing as an otc SERM?? Or are you guys referring to clomid or nolvadex for SERMs...?

what would be the appropriate COMPLETE PCT stack for coming off a havoc or epi cycle and also what would be the dosage reccomendations as well??
:gotsearch x2

myroslav

Awards
hi i am 18,and i want to start 6 weeks Dianabol sycle.So can any one tell me please how much of d-bol should i use,and what supplements i need to take while im on d-bol.also i need to know what PCT do i need.Does any one know how much weight i gonna gain on cycle and how much i gonna lose after cycle.WHAT IS THE SIDE EFFECTS AT AGE OF18.Thank you

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
hi i am 18,and i want to start 6 weeks Dianabol sycle.So can any one tell me please how much of d-bol should i use,and what supplements i need to take while im on d-bol.also i need to know what PCT do i need.Does any one know how much weight i gonna gain on cycle and how much i gonna lose after cycle.WHAT IS THE SIDE EFFECTS AT AGE OF18.Thank you
:ban:....:You_Rock_Emoticon:

atnartist

atnartist

Awards
First off, don't even think about it at 18. Your body is still growing on it's own and you want to throw the whole hormone levels out of whack. Don't be lazy thinking your gonna be superman on this stuff, all your going to do is jack yourself up. Eat right, sleep right and work hard all equal real gains. Wait until your much older and can research these things before you set out to do them. Also mature muscles that have been trained thoroughly will respond best so otherwise you will not be getting no where near the full benefit of the cycle you want to try.

myroslav

Awards
First off, don't even think about it at 18. Your body is still growing on it's own and you want to throw the whole hormone levels out of whack. Don't be lazy thinking your gonna be superman on this stuff, all your going to do is jack yourself up. Eat right, sleep right and work hard all equal real gains. Wait until your much older and can research these things before you set out to do them. Also mature muscles that have been trained thoroughly will respond best so otherwise you will not be getting no where near the full benefit of the cycle you want to try.
but i really need to do this cycle because i am training over a year, and i dont see any results i am still skinny.So what do you recommend???

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
but i really need to do this cycle because i am training over a year, and i dont see any results i am still skinny.So what do you recommend???
Wow if thats the case u should def not do a cycle.

If u can't make gains naturally it is MOST LIKELY because u r doing something or multiple things wrong. Start ur own thread post ur diet and workout routine. Roids are not a cure all to "hardgainers." Damn I hate that word.

Oh and look at the supplement section. Pick up some creatine and other goodies. Plenty of knowledge to be gained before doing a cycle.

myroslav

Awards

If u can't make gains naturally it is MOST LIKELY because u r doing something or multiple things wrong. Start ur own thread post ur diet and workout routine. Roids are not a cure all to "hardgainers." Damn I hate that word.

Oh and look at the supplement section. Pick up some creatine and other goodies. Plenty of knowledge to be gained before doing a cycle.
Thanks for your help.What should i use to gain some muscle mass without steroids.BSN True Mass,creatine powder or BSN NO-EXPLODE?????

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for your help.What should i use to gain some muscle mass without steroids.BSN True Mass,creatine powder or BSN NO-EXPLODE?????
I would say get some bulk creatine mono (creapure). Up ur calories especially protein.

myroslav

Awards

hi. what is the side effects of steroids at age of 18???

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
but i already did TRENADROL 6 week cycle.And now i want to use some steroids?????
Well then u already messed urself up at 18.

With only 1 year of training under ur belt u shouldn't be thinking about doing steroids to begin with. That is just asking for trouble especially when u r 18.

Idk what to tell u. U sound pretty thick headed(not a good thing).

It will throw ur natural hormones out of whack. Most likely u won't produce as much natural test afterwards ESPECIALLY if u didn't have a proper PCT. Which I am going to bet u didn't.

Not to mention the standard side effects for everybody(basically punching the crap out of ur organs).

GRAYHORSE

GRAYHORSE

Awards
I have used a serm before after running an h-drol and propadrol stack for just four weeks and had a hard time coming back, got all kinds of belly fat, felt like crap and before you knew it I was just a fat guy. Didn't look like I ran a cycle, didn't feel like I ran a cycle, looked more like I got locked in a twinkie factory! I wouldn't use a serm again unless I was on cycle and running something that would aromatize quickly because the estrogen isn't ALL bad so having it ramp up with the test is great when you knock out the bad stuff. Anyway, I have used Novadex and sell it also and many, many swear by it but I just ran a heavy PH cycle and followed it with Purus Labs Recycle and man this stuff is the greatest I have ever used. So far I am continuing to look like I am still on cycle, so far I am not gaining any belly fat and my muscles look like they are still getting that dry and lean look to them, I swear that my obliques are still becoming more defined even after coming off the cycle. This stuff is awesome and I highly recommend it. I worked out one week following my six week cycle of halovar and e-pol cycle. I started the Recycle in week seven and took week eight off from the gym and feel and look great. I have been asked what I am on when running this stack because the strength from the halovar is awesome and then the e-pol seems to lean you out with a nice dry look getting rid of any puffiness or water retention. I plan on running two full months of this Recycle before taking a month off and then running another cycle. The only other thing I like to do is use RPM by applied Neutracitical only on workout days in with my pct or I also like AXIS HT by BSN with my pct. I have tried tribulus and novadex, formadrol, Restore and even Toremifene and still have not found anything that has brought me back like Recycle. This new formula is awesome, I was mad when they discontinued the old formula because it was the best selling stuff I had going but now that it's back and better it will be a staple for many others as well as my self. Give it a try and let me know what you think.
Thanks my friend! ReCycle is a complete over the counter PCT. It was a long time research before this product came out.
I take it standalone for 3 months at a time. By far my favorite supp in the industry.
For most cycles a SERM would be best, however im glad you liked the ReCycle better than the one you used. :)

mikemd21289

mikemd21289

Awards
i love how we have a double topic thread going on here, over the counter PCT ideas for people who know what there talking about, and a crazy 18 year old kid who would prob give his left nut for some juice but doesnt know the first thing about natural bodybuilding. haha niooocee

clsosa

Awards
You mentioned that you are running 2 months on Recycle, taking a month off, then running another cycle. What cycle are you talking about ? Halovar and E-pol or Recycle? I enjoyed your comments because i am about to do a Purus Cycle (Halovar and M14) like it's recommended. Then on week 7 start Recycle for 4 weeks as my PCT. Should I use Recycle longer since this is my first cycle of ANYTHING. I will also lay off the gym for a week after the 2nd week on Recycle.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You mentioned that you are running 2 months on Recycle, taking a month off, then running another cycle. What cycle are you talking about ? Halovar and E-pol or Recycle? I enjoyed your comments because i am about to do a Purus Cycle (Halovar and M14) like it's recommended. Then on week 7 start Recycle for 4 weeks as my PCT. Should I use Recycle longer since this is my first cycle of ANYTHING. I will also lay off the gym for a week after the 2nd week on Recycle.
Y would u take a week off during ur PCT?

clsosa

Awards
Y would u take a week off during ur PCT?
I figured after 2 months of 4 days or 5 days a week of training for 2 solid months, 1 week of rest shouldnt hurt. For me after about 2 to 3 months of lifting I usaully take some time off. I just seem to come back feeling stronger. Could be mental but like I said it works for me. I would still continue with my PCT during my off week and still continue when i go back. Any suggestions??

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I figured after 2 months of 4 days or 5 days a week of training for 2 solid months, 1 week of rest shouldnt hurt. For me after about 2 to 3 months of lifting I usaully take some time off. I just seem to come back feeling stronger. Could be mental but like I said it works for me. I would still continue with my PCT during my off week and still continue when i go back. Any suggestions??
I would say take ur time off before ur cycle. U don't want to have a rest week when u r trying to keep the gains u just made. Gains will be lost a lot quicker during pct.

clsosa

Awards
I would say take ur time off before ur cycle. U don't want to have a rest week when u r trying to keep the gains u just made. Gains will be lost a lot quicker during pct.
Sounds right and since i am in a small time off since im waiting on my Halovar I will take advantage of it now. Only worked out once last week, but wanted to start back up today since my shipment should be here in a day or 2..THANKS

blueboy22

blueboy22

Awards
  • Established
Sounds right and since i am in a small time off since im waiting on my Halovar I will take advantage of it now. Only worked out once last week, but wanted to start back up today since my shipment should be here in a day or 2..THANKS
Solid advice given in the thread.

Please stop by the Purus Labs section and let us know how the cycle goes.

atnartist

atnartist

Awards
The reason for a week off during your pct is because coming off of a cycle your body is more likely to ramp up the cortisol, a week off from the gym and other stress combined with the Recycle will help keep your gains better than fighting an onslaught of cortisol. Besides if you lose it in a week, well, I really don't know what to say to that. Try clean eating or something besides what you are doing. A week off before and one off during the Second week of pct. I only say the second because often you still feel the anabolic effects of the cycle for at least one more week after ending. Besides, if you want your natural Testosterone to be elevated, clean eating, lots of sleep and NO stress will help dramatically.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
The reason for a week off during your pct is because coming off of a cycle your body is more likely to ramp up the cortisol, a week off from the gym and other stress combined with the Recycle will help keep your gains better than fighting an onslaught of cortisol. Besides if you lose it in a week, well, I really don't know what to say to that. Try clean eating or something besides what you are doing. A week off before and one off during the Second week of pct. I only say the second because often you still feel the anabolic effects of the cycle for at least one more week after ending. Besides, if you want your natural Testosterone to be elevated, clean eating, lots of sleep and NO stress will help dramatically.
I have no scientific evidence but from my own experience, I have to disagree

philo1025

philo1025

Awards
I am going to do the same cycle 90/90/90/90 X-TREN...is this good for cutting.....any recommendations fro my PCL...here is what I plan

I NEED HELP with PROPER ADVICE for.......my first cycle........ I am in fairly good shape. I weigh 176lbs. 5 Ft. 11 inches. I have about 10-11% body fat. I max about 200 on bench. I work out 5-6 days a week and play alot of basketball (3xWEEK). I need advice on a decent starting CYCLE. Here is what i am thinking with my PCT...

PRE CYCLE Two weeks-4 weeks during cycle(than contine the rest of bottle or buy 2?)
CEL CYCLE ASSIST ( 4 caps x 2 a day: 60 total per bottle)

Should I take something else or is this fine

CEL X-tren Solo Cycle
4-weeks at 90 mg day

PCT:
NOLVA/CLOMID: Do I need it and how should I take it? How much, will I bald...do people get cancer from this? I have a hook for this so please be honest....

CEL PCT ASSIST (3 caps x 2 a day: 60 total in bottle)

Do I need two bottles, should I run for 4 weeks? Is there something better product wise?
REMEMBER: I want to stay LEAN and shred hard. Diets in check.......is this enough to take to the next level?

atnartist

atnartist

Awards
I have no scientific evidence but from my own experience, I have to disagree
So are you saying that you have tried this in the past? I mean you did say "in my own experience."
I love this site because you can come here and learn. I have been on here for two years now, didn't post much because I was learning. I listen and go find out, from trying it myself or studying about a product, looking at the effects and other things. I am not genetically gifted, I am 39 years old so so young kid I am not nor am I new to weight training. On the other hand, I have had experience as a personal trainer and did have schooling first, I have studied as a dietitian and I am now taking pre-pharmacy to learn even more about the drugs and the way they interact with our body. I tried many pct s from these boards and I keep logs, everything from the exercise to the macros in my food, I have competed in bodybuilding too so when I do speak, you might want to listen. And of course, I also sell supplements from my tattoo shop and work with fighters mostly but many different athletes on specific training.
Now, you might want to check the negative effects of coming off of a cycle and one of the main ones is the cortisol which will eat your muscle, also, a week off can have a tremendous effect on boosting your strength when you come back. If I want to keep my size I want to continue to lift as heavy as I can and I want that cortisol blocked. Thats why they put a cortisol blocker in every good pct product. Anyway, I don't look at the rep points because there are plenty on here that don't know much but their rep points are there because of their buddies, I am here to learn and help others NOT make some of the mistakes that myself and others already have.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
I am going to do the same cycle 90/90/90/90 X-TREN...is this good for cutting.....any recommendations fro my PCL...here is what I plan

I NEED HELP with PROPER ADVICE for.......my first cycle........ I am in fairly good shape. I weigh 176lbs. 5 Ft. 11 inches. I have about 10-11% body fat. I max about 200 on bench. I work out 5-6 days a week and play alot of basketball (3xWEEK). I need advice on a decent starting CYCLE. Here is what i am thinking with my PCT...

PRE CYCLE Two weeks-4 weeks during cycle(than contine the rest of bottle or buy 2?)
CEL CYCLE ASSIST ( 4 caps x 2 a day: 60 total per bottle)

Should I take something else or is this fine

CEL X-tren Solo Cycle
4-weeks at 90 mg day

PCT:
NOLVA/CLOMID: Do I need it and how should I take it? How much, will I bald...do people get cancer from this? I have a hook for this so please be honest....

CEL PCT ASSIST (3 caps x 2 a day: 60 total in bottle)

Do I need two bottles, should I run for 4 weeks? Is there something better product wise?
REMEMBER: I want to stay LEAN and shred hard. Diets in check.......is this enough to take to the next level?
no offense but how long have you been training? your max is 200...
So are you saying that you have tried this in the past? I mean you did say "in my own experience."
I love this site because you can come here and learn. I have been on here for two years now, didn't post much because I was learning. I listen and go find out, from trying it myself or studying about a product, looking at the effects and other things. I am not genetically gifted, I am 39 years old so so young kid I am not nor am I new to weight training. On the other hand, I have had experience as a personal trainer and did have schooling first, I have studied as a dietitian and I am now taking pre-pharmacy to learn even more about the drugs and the way they interact with our body. I tried many pct s from these boards and I keep logs, everything from the exercise to the macros in my food, I have competed in bodybuilding too so when I do speak, you might want to listen. And of course, I also sell supplements from my tattoo shop and work with fighters mostly but many different athletes on specific training.
Now, you might want to check the negative effects of coming off of a cycle and one of the main ones is the cortisol which will eat your muscle, also, a week off can have a tremendous effect on boosting your strength when you come back. If I want to keep my size I want to continue to lift as heavy as I can and I want that cortisol blocked. Thats why they put a cortisol blocker in every good pct product. Anyway, I don't look at the rep points because there are plenty on here that don't know much but their rep points are there because of their buddies, I am here to learn and help others NOT make some of the mistakes that myself and others already have.
explain cortisol, its effects, and how taking a week off would be beneficial please

atnartist

atnartist

Awards
http://weightloss.suite101.com/article.cfm/cortisol_and_it_affects_on_weight

http://www.unm.edu/~lkravitz/Article folder/stresscortisol.htm

http://www.sportsci.org/encyc/anabster/anabster.html

Ok TomCat I have some links here for you to check out on cortisol. Now the week off is something that every body building book, pro athlete, trainer and just about anyone I can think will tell you that you NEED to take a week off from the gym at least once every twelve weeks. I read that Ronnie Coleman takes every fifth week off and the regimen I am following now from Chad Waterbury (from T Nation) recommends taking a week off after just one month in SOME CASES depending on the type and intensity of a workout. What this does is just gives your body a week of rest and recovery and I know from experience and others will testify also that usually when they come back to the gym they are stronger then when they left a week before. So, what I implemented for me and what worked (for me) was to use that week of rest not only to push my strength further but to rest so that I could keep the cortisol levels down. If you read in the links I gave you (especially the last one) it tells you that steroids block the reception of cortisol from binding thus allowing for quicker recovery time and lack of catabolism but there is a serious re-bound effect when coming off of the cycle.
Give it a read, you may not be so worried about it right now especially because you are young and don't see the effects as much but if you can master the cortisol now you will keep more gains than previously. Cortisol when it binds can move and redeposit fat into the midsection and it also is responsible for breaking down your hard earned muscle to make energy for your body.

ottoclif

Awards
Hello. I am 25 and have used PH before in the past. In two weeks I am going to be running Mastavol(SD) at 30/30/30/30. I have Novatest(AI), Trans-Reservatrol(500mg),Quercitin(500mg), PowerFull, and Prime for my PCT. At the 30mg dose I am running the SD at, would you recommend a PCT longer than 4 weeks with what I plan on taking for my PCT?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 18
Supplements 16
Supplements 12
Supplements 0
Supplements 0