JW32Hoops

JW32Hoops

Banned
Awards
  • Established
28yrs old
6' 7" 250 lbs
Previous cycles: m-drol in '07, epistane in '08

Current cycle: M-Drol 20/20/30/30 (I've just finished Week 2)

PCT will be Tamifoxen Citrate b/c that's what I've got on hand. Was thinking 30/30/30...does that sound right? Is an AI or test booster also needed? If so, does anyone have any suggestions for relatively cheap yet effective brands?

JW32Hoops

JW32Hoops

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So we've got 1 vote for Inhibit E, and that's it....

I'm going down to the supp store after work today to pick up a test booster or AI so I can begin PCT tomorrow. Any last-minute test booster or AI suggestions before I go pick something up???

asoulecpt

Awards
I've used Inhibit-E before with god results. I wouldn't start using it until week three of PCT though.

Yellow

Yellow

Awards
  • Established
28yrs old
6' 7" 250 lbs
Previous cycles: m-drol in '07, epistane in '08

Current cycle: M-Drol 20/20/30/30 (I've just finished Week 2)

PCT will be Tamifoxen Citrate b/c that's what I've got on hand. Was thinking 30/30/30...does that sound right? Is an AI or test booster also needed? If so, does anyone have any suggestions for relatively cheap yet effective brands?
I wound up getting this thing called "Thrust" by Magnum Nutraceuticals.
http://www.hardmagnum.com/magnum_thrust.html

When should I start it you think? I plan to start the Nolva tomorrow. That's right, right?
Yes, PCT for most oral cycle should be start the next day after the day of last dose.

I think it should be better to have clomid for any m-drol (superdrol clone) cycle.
Clomiphene Citrate is very good at kickstarting HPTA.
I felt better recovery on the combo of both clomid and nolva.

But if nolva (Tamifoxen Citrate) is the only SERM what you've got on hand, you could use it for PCT rather than don't use any SERM.
In my opinion, Run it for 4 weeks at 20/20/20/20.
Use SERM at low dose as possible while still getting the most benefits and results from it.
Low dose of SERM is best way to go because SERM is toxic and can bring too much sides when used at high dose and for long time.
There is study that 40mg dosing of tamoxifen citrate doesn't much differ in term of effects than 20mg dosing.

You could add AI + Cortisol Control + Natural Test Booster + Other Support Supps for your PCT.

Run the AI at week 4-7 (or week 5-8), cortisol control at week 3-6, test booster at week 5-8 or week 9-12 (after the cessation of SERM or AI use) but you could also take test booster for the whole duration of your PCT, it doesn't matter.

Aromatase Inhibitors (AI) should be started in the last week of your SERM intake or started after finishing SERM.
i.e : take AI week 4-7 or week 5-8
There is no point to start AI in the beginning of PCT because there is no estrogen conversion due to low testosterone level.
Your body need to balance the hormonal system first.
In the last week of SERM intake or after finishing SERM, your testosterone is elevated slightly above normal level.
This time, estrogen level is usually high also due to the high level of testosterone and due to SERM itself, don't forget that SERM is syntetic estrogen.
By taking AI, you keep the testosterone high while blocking the estrogen conversion.

You could take AI like Reversitol, Inhibit-E, 6-OXO, Formadrol, 6-Bromo, Formestane, etc...
Don't forget to taper down the AI to avoid any estrogen rebound.
i.e : 3caps/3caps/2caps/1caps/1caps EOD

Hope it helps....

JW32Hoops

JW32Hoops

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yellow, thanks for the info...really appreciate the thought-out response.

The product I bought yesterday (Thrust) is supposedly an AI and a test-booster, so I wasn't planning to run separate AI and test boosting products, just that one. In that case, should I wait to start the Thrust until perhaps Week 4 of PCT and just roll with the SERM till then?

Thanks again.

Yellow

Yellow

Awards
  • Established
Yellow, thanks for the info...really appreciate the thought-out response.

The product I bought yesterday (Thrust) is supposedly an AI and a test-booster, so I wasn't planning to run separate AI and test boosting products, just that one. In that case, should I wait to start the Thrust until perhaps Week 4 of PCT and just roll with the SERM till then?

Thanks again.
No Problem man, just want to help someone who need it.

How long are you planning to run the test booster?
I have looked into Magnum Nutraceuticals Thrust. There are pretty good ingredients in it. Also has 6-OXO as an Aromatase Inhibitor.
I think you should run at least 2 bottles of it which lasts for 6 weeks.

Just ensure that any AI should be started at week 4 or 5 of PCT. So it means that "Thrust" should also be started at week 4 or week 5 of PCT.
Don't forget to taper down.
i.e : 3serv/3serv/2serv/2serv/1serv/1serv EOD

Hope it helps

bic

Awards
  • Established
No Problem man, just want to help someone who need it.

How long are you planning to run the test booster?
I have looked into Magnum Nutraceuticals Thrust. There are pretty good ingredients in it. Also has 6-OXO as an Aromatase Inhibitor.
I think you should run at least 2 bottles of it which lasts for 6 weeks.

Just ensure that any AI should be started at week 4 or 5 of PCT. So it means that "Thrust" should also be started at week 4 or week 5 of PCT.
Don't forget to taper down.
i.e : 3serv/3serv/2serv/2serv/1serv/1serv EOD

Hope it helps
so the test booster shouldn't be taken till wk 3 of pct thought it was to be taken when you start pct with nolva

JW32Hoops

JW32Hoops

Banned
Awards
  • Established
OK, so I'm rockin w/just the Nolva for now (day 3 of PCT so far) and will wait 3-4 weeks till I start taking Thrust, as per the advice of Yellow and asoulecpt.

Yellow

Yellow

Awards
  • Established
OK, so I'm rockin w/just the Nolva for now (day 3 of PCT so far) and will wait 3-4 weeks till I start taking Thrust, as per the advice of Yellow and asoulecpt.
Yeah, right.
It should be started at week 4 or 5 of PCT to get best results.

Good Luck with your PCT.

JW32Hoops

JW32Hoops

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks again.

Quick update: PCT is going well so far (5 days in) with strength still very high, no noticeable sides, lethargy is gone, balls look/feel fine, libido is normal. Hope it continues this way throughout, will keep y'all posted.

Looking forward to the Thrust. Might start that a bit sooner than Week 4...I get ansy. :wall:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Clysdale2001 Post Cycle Therapy 3
Bigmatt57 Anabolics 3
Post Cycle Therapy 0
Post Cycle Therapy 2
Post Cycle Therapy 2