PCT HELP FOR BOLD & H-DROL/HAVOC CYCLE- HELP

xx Zues xx

xx Zues xx

Awards
  • Established
I planning my 1st PH cyle either Havoc 4-6 weeks or H-Drol Bold 200 combo (duration unsure, any ideas?)

I was wondering what would be a sufficent PCT for both cycles and if the PCT for either cycle would differ

I am aware of AI's, Testosterone boosters, SERM, etc but i am still unware how to structure my pct, and would rather ask for advice than be an idiot

Thanks

xx Zues xx

xx Zues xx

Awards
  • Established
I would stick with the one compound for a first cycle. For Havoc I would run Nolva at 20/20/10/10 and Post Cycle Support weeks 3-6 of pct at 2 caps a.m. and 2 caps p.m.
I was under the impression that bold and hdrol were very mild in comparison to other PH's, bold takes about 3 weeks before you 'notice anything' and cycles last around 8 weeks...

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was under the impression that bold and hdrol were very mild in comparison to other PH's, bold takes about 3 weeks before you 'notice anything' and cycles last around 8 weeks...
Bold is not mild it will shut you down hard.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Pembroke is giving solid advice (as usual), stick to one compound your first run!

h-drol is a popular first run, so is Epi...but I wouldn't rec stacking them on a first run!