How long before the balls come back????

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. How long before the balls come back????


    I am done one week of pct and the protocol is

    40/30/20/10 Nolva
    50mg clomid week one
    AX rebound xt 25/50/75/100
    tribulus
    bunch of support supps

    When will my balls return to normal size? They are still kinda small.


  2. Everyone is different. Mine came back roughly in, 2, 2 1/2 weeks.
    •   
       


  3. if u use hcg it should help quickly to return ur test to normal as well as ur balls
  4. Moderator
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Maybe never.
    I have no enemies. My friends intensely despise me.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    Maybe never.
    you're right bro. a buddy of mine did a tren cycle, i think tren-x and his never came back. that was years ago. he run a SERM during pct and everything.....weird huh?
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by srx600 View Post
    I am done one week of pct and the protocol is

    40/30/20/10 Nolva
    50mg clomid week one
    AX rebound xt 25/50/75/100
    tribulus
    bunch of support supps

    When will my balls return to normal size? They are still kinda small.
    what was your cycle?
  7. cycle


    Old school 4AD/1T transdermal preban stuff. Good for 10lbs in 6 weeks

  8. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    what was your cycle?
    CELC....where the hell you been hiding?

  9. Hmm, shutdown pretty hard.

    IMO, I wouldn't be nervous whatsoever at this point because I'd have known what I was getting into before the cycle. If things aren't STARTING to bounce back by day 21 of pct, THEN I'd be pretty nervous.

    One last thing, I'd keep the reboundXT at 25 and wouldn't increase the dosage if I were in your shoes.
  10. balls


    They have come back a little in the past couple days. I'm on day 10 of PCT. Why stay at 25mg of rebound?
  11. Unhappy


    A buddy of mine got off a cycle of Tren back in March.... Balls are just starting to come back. Did a proper PCT

  12. Were they shipped by Fed-Ex or USPS?

    Man, there's so many of these threads hanging around.
    Quote Originally Posted by asoulecpt View Post
    Everyone is different. Mine came back roughly in, 2, 2 1/2 weeks.
  13. Moderator
    David Dunn's Avatar

    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLCKSPFrkJQ&feature=re lated"]YouTube - Spongebob's Got Big Balls[/ame]

    Well I'm upper upper class high society
    God's gift to ballroom notoriety
    And I always fill my ballroom
    The event is never small
    The social pages say I've got
    The biggest balls of all

    I've got big balls
    I've got big balls
    They're such big balls
    And they're dirty big balls
    And he's got big balls
    And she's got big balls
    (But we've got the biggest balls of them all)

    And my balls are always bouncing
    My ballroom always full
    And everybody cums and cums again
    If your name is on the guest list
    No one can take you higher
    Everybody says I've got
    Great balls of fire

    I've got big balls
    Oh I've got big balls
    And they're such big balls
    Dirty big balls
    And he's got big balls
    And she's got big balls
    (But we've got the biggest balls of them all)

    Some balls are held for charity
    And some for fancy dress
    But when they're held for pleasure
    They're the balls that I like best
    My balls are always bouncing
    To the left and to the right
    It's my belief that my big balls
    Should be held every night

    We've got big balls
    We've got big balls
    We've got big balls
    Dirty big balls
    He's got big balls
    She's got big balls
    (But we've got the biggest balls of them all)

    (We've got big balls)
    (We've got big balls)

    And I'm just itching to tell you about them
    Oh we had such wonderful fun
    Seafood ****tail, crabs, crayfish
    (But we've got the biggest balls of them all)

    (Ball sucker)
    (Ball sucker)
    (Ball sucker)
    (Ball sucker)
    I have no enemies. My friends intensely despise me.

  14. Lennox,
    What up brotha I suppose I've been under cover???

    Quote Originally Posted by srx600 View Post
    They have come back a little in the past couple days. I'm on day 10 of PCT. Why stay at 25mg of rebound?
    If you have any libido at all right now, you won't once you get up to 3 caps. I do think your AI is appropriate, but I wouldn't get that high of a dosage of ATD if I wasn't having some sort of an estrogen problem. (Maybe you are having a problem with estrogen but haven't mentioned it in this thread? I dunno )

  15. B5 your optimism on the young mans' balls is very inspiring, A 3-3 weeks usually but if harsher compounds are utilized then it could be longer. HCG is your friend.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Were they shipped by Fed-Ex or USPS?

    Man, there's so many of these threads hanging around.
    maybe they need a sticky small balls thread
  17. Moderator
    David Dunn's Avatar
    I have no enemies. My friends intensely despise me.
  18. ballls


    No real problem with libido I guess. Just not crazy like on cycle. I'll keep it at 25mg. I'll keep you guys updated. HCG is injection only right?

  19. I just have magical big balls and its hard to keep them shut down. They were shipped first class by T.E.S.T.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by jminis View Post
    B5 your optimism on the young mans' balls is very inspiring, A 3-3 weeks usually but if harsher compounds are utilized then it could be longer. HCG is your friend.
    I was thinking that as well and you make a really good point.

    At the same time, don't you think, IN GENERAL, that most people who are running oral and/or TD cycle, aren't looking to pin?

    SRX,
    if you're looking for an easy access alternative, for me personally, testofen tends to bring the boys up to par really fast. There is prolactin controversy with it though, so maybe come to your own conclusions with some searches before you decide to throw it in.

  21. I run 500 mg of HCG (250 twice a week) and have never had an issue. Still use pct but never had atrophy.
  22. clomid


    My libido had dropped since I went off the clomid. Is this to be expected?

  23. Well, that could be an arguement for why a lot of people don't like serm combos and serm swapping. I personally prefer to choose 1 or none based on what the cycle was.

    Are you having any gyno symptoms? if not, forget the nolva and continue with your clomid taper. if you are having gyno symptoms, then libido will have to wait and carry on with your nolva.
  24. Moderator
    David Dunn's Avatar

    B5 your optimism on the young mans' balls is very inspiring,
    If you love something, let it go, if it comes back, it was meant to be.

    Forgive my optimism. These threads are rather silly and old after years of reading them. If users would actually know what they were getting themselves into prior to using they would know the variable and the degree and frequency that which this happens.

    In an unsuppressed HPTA testicular size can vary throughout the day as well as temperature, under garments, ejaculation frequency, and probably a plethora of other reasons. Most don't notice or care to pay attention and are likely ignorant to it.

    Then you get a guy who suppresses his HPTA with steroids and all of a sudden he spends his waking hours obsessing over the size of his testicles. He fondels them hourly doing thorough examination without a clue of a baseline for comparison.

    My suggestion is cradle the testicles 30 mins on 30 mins off thruought the day. During the 30 mins off period set them free and expose them to sunlight, natural or artificial.

    Edit: not to mention I am on a sardonic tyrannical binge lately, so TIFWIW
    I have no enemies. My friends intensely despise me.

  25. Oh good lord!
    Thank you for the much needed laugh, B!

    "Set them free and expose them to sunlight..."
    Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    If you love something, let it go, if it comes back, it was meant to be.

    Forgive my optimism. These threads are rather silly and old after years of reading them. If users would actually know what they were getting themselves into prior to using they would know the variable and the degree and frequency that which this happens.

    In an unsuppressed HPTA testicular size can vary throughout the day as well as temperature, under garments, ejaculation frequency, and probably a plethora of other reasons. Most don't notice or care to pay attention and are likely ignorant to it.

    Then you get a guy who suppresses his HPTA with steroids and all of a sudden he spends his waking hours obsessing over the size of his testicles. He fondels them hourly doing thorough examination without a clue of a baseline for comparison.

    My suggestion is cradle the testicles 30 mins on 30 mins off thruought the day. During the 30 mins off period set them free and expose them to sunlight, natural or artificial.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. How long before cycling back on
    By C_dub99 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-27-2016, 06:53 AM
  2. How long before the end of a SERM run should I start an AI
    By conkertheking in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-03-2015, 09:32 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-18-2006, 06:48 PM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-02-2003, 12:28 PM
  5. post cycle - how long before cutting?
    By dodgy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-27-2003, 02:42 PM
Log in
Log in