Awards
  • Established
I am done one week of pct and the protocol is

40/30/20/10 Nolva
50mg clomid week one
AX rebound xt 25/50/75/100
tribulus
bunch of support supps

When will my balls return to normal size? They are still kinda small.

asoulecpt

Awards
Everyone is different. Mine came back roughly in, 2, 2 1/2 weeks.

inarut

Awards
if u use hcg it should help quickly to return ur test to normal as well as ur balls

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Maybe never.
you're right bro. a buddy of mine did a tren cycle, i think tren-x and his never came back. that was years ago. he run a SERM during pct and everything.....weird huh?

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am done one week of pct and the protocol is

40/30/20/10 Nolva
50mg clomid week one
AX rebound xt 25/50/75/100
tribulus
bunch of support supps

When will my balls return to normal size? They are still kinda small.
what was your cycle?

srx600

srx600

Awards
  • Established
cycle

Old school 4AD/1T transdermal preban stuff. Good for 10lbs in 6 weeks

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hmm, shutdown pretty hard.

IMO, I wouldn't be nervous whatsoever at this point because I'd have known what I was getting into before the cycle. If things aren't STARTING to bounce back by day 21 of pct, THEN I'd be pretty nervous.

One last thing, I'd keep the reboundXT at 25 and wouldn't increase the dosage if I were in your shoes.

srx600

srx600

Awards
  • Established
balls

They have come back a little in the past couple days. I'm on day 10 of PCT. Why stay at 25mg of rebound?

salava29

salava29

Awards
A buddy of mine got off a cycle of Tren back in March.... Balls are just starting to come back. Did a proper PCT:sigh1:

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLCKSPFrkJQ&feature=related"]YouTube - Spongebob's Got Big Balls[/ame]

Well I'm upper upper class high society
God's gift to ballroom notoriety
And I always fill my ballroom
The event is never small
The social pages say I've got
The biggest balls of all

I've got big balls
I've got big balls
They're such big balls
And they're dirty big balls
And he's got big balls
And she's got big balls
(But we've got the biggest balls of them all)

And my balls are always bouncing
My ballroom always full
And everybody cums and cums again
If your name is on the guest list
No one can take you higher
Everybody says I've got
Great balls of fire

I've got big balls
Oh I've got big balls
And they're such big balls
Dirty big balls
And he's got big balls
And she's got big balls

Some balls are held for charity
And some for fancy dress
But when they're held for pleasure
They're the balls that I like best
My balls are always bouncing
To the left and to the right
It's my belief that my big balls
Should be held every night

We've got big balls
We've got big balls
We've got big balls
Dirty big balls
He's got big balls
She's got big balls

(We've got big balls)
(We've got big balls)

And I'm just itching to tell you about them
Oh we had such wonderful fun
Seafood ****tail, crabs, crayfish

(Ball sucker)
(Ball sucker)
(Ball sucker)
(Ball sucker)

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lennox,
What up brotha :afro: I suppose I've been under cover??? :think:

They have come back a little in the past couple days. I'm on day 10 of PCT. Why stay at 25mg of rebound?
If you have any libido at all right now, you won't once you get up to 3 caps. I do think your AI is appropriate, but I wouldn't get that high of a dosage of ATD if I wasn't having some sort of an estrogen problem. (Maybe you are having a problem with estrogen but haven't mentioned it in this thread? I dunno :dunno: )

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
B5 your optimism on the young mans' balls is very inspiring, :D A 3-3 weeks usually but if harsher compounds are utilized then it could be longer. HCG is your friend.

srx600

srx600

Awards
  • Established
ballls

No real problem with libido I guess. Just not crazy like on cycle. I'll keep it at 25mg. I'll keep you guys updated. HCG is injection only right?

asoulecpt

Awards
I just have magical big balls and its hard to keep them shut down. They were shipped first class by T.E.S.T.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
B5 your optimism on the young mans' balls is very inspiring, :D A 3-3 weeks usually but if harsher compounds are utilized then it could be longer. HCG is your friend.
I was thinking that as well and you make a really good point.

At the same time, don't you think, IN GENERAL, that most people who are running oral and/or TD cycle, aren't looking to pin? :dunno:

SRX,
if you're looking for an easy access alternative, for me personally, testofen tends to bring the boys up to par really fast. There is prolactin controversy with it though, so maybe come to your own conclusions with some searches before you decide to throw it in.

joeplano19

Awards
I run 500 mg of HCG (250 twice a week) and have never had an issue. Still use pct but never had atrophy.

srx600

srx600

Awards
  • Established
clomid

My libido had dropped since I went off the clomid. Is this to be expected?

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, that could be an arguement for why a lot of people don't like serm combos and serm swapping. I personally prefer to choose 1 or none based on what the cycle was.

Are you having any gyno symptoms? if not, forget the nolva and continue with your clomid taper. if you are having gyno symptoms, then libido will have to wait and carry on with your nolva.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
B5 your optimism on the young mans' balls is very inspiring, :D
If you love something, let it go, if it comes back, it was meant to be.

Forgive my optimism. These threads are rather silly and old after years of reading them. If users would actually know what they were getting themselves into prior to using they would know the variable and the degree and frequency that which this happens.

In an unsuppressed HPTA testicular size can vary throughout the day as well as temperature, under garments, ejaculation frequency, and probably a plethora of other reasons. Most don't notice or care to pay attention and are likely ignorant to it.

Then you get a guy who suppresses his HPTA with steroids and all of a sudden he spends his waking hours obsessing over the size of his testicles. He fondels them hourly doing thorough examination without a clue of a baseline for comparison.

My suggestion is cradle the testicles 30 mins on 30 mins off thruought the day. During the 30 mins off period set them free and expose them to sunlight, natural or artificial.

Edit: not to mention I am on a sardonic tyrannical binge lately, so TIFWIW ;)

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh good lord!
Thank you for the much needed laugh, B!

"Set them free and expose them to sunlight..." :toofunny:

Forgive my optimism. These threads are rather silly and old after years of reading them. If users would actually know what they were getting themselves into prior to using they would know the variable and the degree and frequency that which this happens.

In an unsuppressed HPTA testicular size can vary throughout the day as well as temperature, under garments, ejaculation frequency, and probably a plethora of other reasons. Most don't notice or care to pay attention and are likely ignorant to it.

Then you get a guy who suppresses his HPTA with steroids and all of a sudden he spends his waking hours obsessing over the size of his testicles. He fondels them hourly doing thorough examination without a clue of a baseline for comparison.

My suggestion is cradle the testicles 30 mins on 30 mins off thruought the day. During the 30 mins off period set them free and expose them to sunlight, natural or artificial.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Post of the Day :notworthy: ...maybe even month :D

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established

:paranoid: B you're on fire as of late :thumbsup:

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established

ZOmGZZZZZZZZZZZZzzz

:toofunny:

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
If this helps this is a great formula.

Mucuna puriens 500mg
reservatrol 500mg
dhea 60mg
horny goat weed 550mg
divaniil 500mg
bromocriptine 50mg

Take this 2 times a day and add in some zma before bed, this is what ive used and if anything your balls get bigger each time, i run it like this for 30 days only use an AI if your starting to notice estrogen realted sides.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established

Just inject your sac with Synthol.
:laugh2::lol::laugh2::lol:

srx600

srx600

Awards
  • Established
PCT

I had done a lot of research and there are many contradictory posts on PCT.

Most say to use nolva 40/40/20/20 and use and AI tapered in the opposite direction. With all the support supps included.

Thus I figured I'd do a similar regimen, but 40/30/20/10 and throw in some clomid (50mg) to make sure the balls came back fully.

I'm on day 13 and they are definitely improved, but not 100%. Loads are still way smaller than pre and during the cycle.

Summary:

Nolva 40/30/20/10
Rebound xt 25/25/25/25 (changed)
Clomid 50/50/25/25 (changed)
Tribulus 1/2/3/4g
Retain 2 (2 caps a day)
Liver, vascular, prostate, etc support

I also have dhea that I have no used yet.

Do i really need anything else? Based on my research I have everything I should need. Is it too early to be worried and should I just wait it out?

gino1168

gino1168

Awards
Looks strong.I know i just like dermacrine.It seems more effective than oral dhea.Good luck.Dont work-out too hard and eat alot.Drop workouts to 3 times a week for about 2 weeks.

srx600

srx600

Awards
  • Established
workouts

I've actually been doing the same workout as on cycle. I am doing this because I was afraid to lose strength. I can complete the workouts and strength is about the same, but those last couple reps are murder.

I did a 4 day split before the cycle. Should I go back to that. The calories are about the same as on cycle. I recently cut back a bit because I seem to gaining some water and/or fat.

Should I get some dermacrine? How would I add it to my regimen? Should I just add 50mg dhea daily?

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's possible that you have too much estrogen control. Again, if you aren't having gyno symptoms, why run a serm that selectively binds primarily to the breast tissue.

On that note, I don't get the typical effects with toremefine that most report. It's supposedly a close cousin to Nolva regarding receptor specificity, in which case it may be holding your recovery back in terms of testicular mass and load size.

If I were in your shoes, I'd taper the Nolva quickly, and stick with the Clomid as you have it laid out. Clomid's receptor specificity is stronger in the brain, which is why it has greater HPTA effects (and the frequent mood side effects).

I'd also drop the ATD and add in a low dose of formestane... just my opinion.

The DHEA has no effect for me in any scenario. And the dosage that you have listed is super duper low too.

I wouldn't use Dermacrine in pct. I could see how people like it ON cycle though.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do i really need anything else? Based on my research I have everything I should need. Is it too early to be worried and should I just wait it out?
Just follow through with your planned PCT, minus the ATD. Yes, you're worrying too much. Just forget about ball size and concentrate on how you feel, and most importantly, what post-PCT bloodwork tells you. In a month or so, you'll be scrubbing away in the shower and it will be like, "Oh, hai guize!!!" :lol:

gino1168

gino1168

Awards
Thats why i said to use the dermacrine to balance endocrine levels.

srx600

srx600

Awards
  • Established

So I'm dropping the rebound, tapering off the nolva over a few days. Same dose of clomid or bring it up now?

The retain 2 is cortisol control so can i just keep it?

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't see any reason why the retain would be a problem here.

There's some theory that suggests waiting a bit longer before adding in a cort control agent because it theoretically takes cortisol about 3 weeks before it even gets back to baseline once the anabolic is dropped.

But IMO, the cort control supps that we use are so mild that I doubt they do much negatively or positively regardless of timeframe in my personal opinion. I doubt that the retain is part of a problem at all.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
I don't see any reason why the retain would be a problem here.

There's some theory that suggests waiting a bit longer before adding in a cort control agent because it theoretically takes cortisol about 3 weeks before it even gets back to baseline once the anabolic is dropped.

But IMO, the cort control supps that we use are so mild that I doubt they do much negatively or positively regardless of timeframe in my personal opinion. I doubt that the retain is part of a problem at all.
when I did my second cycle of Hdrol, I added in 6OXO in the 3rd week of PCT, if I remember correctly it was for cort control

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
when I did my second cycle of Hdrol, I added in 6OXO in the 3rd week of PCT, if I remember correctly it was for cort control
6oxo is marketed as an AI. But it has some other obscure conversions and, in my opinion, acts more as a test booster. 11oxo is marketed for cort control and as a mild anabolic.

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
Why don't you try HMG? A lot of people find it superior to Hcg. Hcg mimics LH and HMG is actually LH and FSH, you should get really big balls from HMG.

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
They're not gonna come back on their own. You've got to go look for them. Where'd you leave them?

srx600

srx600

Awards
  • Established
balls

Thanks for the input guys. I'm on day 20 of PCT. Running 10mg of nolva and 50mg of clomid. After day 21 I'm thinking of getting off the nolva and tapering down the clomid over the week. The balls have significantly come back, but loads still on the small side.....not sure what this means?

Is is safe to run a test booster after pct like alpha drive, JW, etc right after pct or should I go cold turkey for awhile?

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the input guys. I'm on day 20 of PCT. Running 10mg of nolva and 50mg of clomid. After day 21 I'm thinking of getting off the nolva and tapering down the clomid over the week. The balls have significantly come back, but loads still on the small side.....not sure what this means?

Is is safe to run a test booster after pct like alpha drive, JW, etc right after pct or should I go cold turkey for awhile?
I doubt you will get any rise in Test from Alpha Drive, and JW will further suppress your hormone levels (because it is a pro-hormone).
A few suggestions: LG's T-911; USP Labs Prime; Diesel Test Hardcore

healthyimage

healthyimage

Awards
as long as they still work that all that matters

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I doubt you will get any rise in Test from Alpha Drive, and JW will further suppress your hormone levels (because it is a pro-hormone).
A few suggestions: LG's T-911; USP Labs Prime; Diesel Test Hardcore
I was always under the assumption that Alpha Drive was sort of a beta batch for JW. I responded exactly the same to both of them super mild strength gains, libido loss, and impaired sleep patterns... both were totally lame LOL :laugh: