diesel test hardcore or sutain alpha in pct
- 07-26-2009, 10:08 PM
- 07-26-2009, 10:27 PM
well i would have to admit, for a PCT sustain alpha is way better. They arent' really comparable in that category. but DTH is great for PCT. Both would be perfect side by side but since you have formestane and toremifene i would probably just go with the DTH. You will be fine with those.
If you just want to get both sustain alpha is on sale for 40% off till tomm. @PP.
07-27-2009, 06:01 AM
what are your guys views on pct assist? i live in new zealand and shipping is a heaps and the site im ordering from is out of dthc so looking at cel pct assist
07-28-2009, 07:45 PM
cel pct assist is more suited for PCT. but DTH is a great test booster to add. PCT Assist for sure man.
07-29-2009, 11:42 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Cordeen in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 12-16-2009, 12:11 AM
- By TexasTitan in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-20-2009, 04:54 PM
- By 1HP in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 367Last Post: 12-30-2008, 01:18 PM
- By BradCowin in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-28-2008, 10:21 PM
- By fatburner2007 in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 03-03-2008, 09:53 PM