TREN XTREME PCT HELP

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
So I am going to start out a cycle of Tren, only 4 weeks but i wanted to be careful on what kind of PCT I should use, I have cycle suppport on me while i am on tren and then for post cycle i was thinking of just geting Post Cycle Support by the same company but I know I should get a SERM to be just safe.. I have been lifting for 5 years and i am at 195-200 lbs 6ft wit 7% BF, help a brotha out, I wanna gain 10 more pounds this year..

right now I am on

gold standard protein
Higher Power Creatine
Extend Scivation
Multi-v Orange Triad
Fish Oils

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
your SERM should be clomid for tren. post cycle support will work well for you, and cycle support for on cycle is a great idea. if this is your first cycle, which it sounds like it is, don't dose the tren above 120mg for any reason. sides at 120+mg are very pronounced for most people.

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
Yeah so that would be keeping it at 4 a day would be max right? What would i dose clomid at and would i take it last week of cycle or right when i am done? Sorry for all the q's just wanna get it down right wit limited sides...

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
male baldness, extreme BP issues and back pumps really show up when dosed too high. 3 pills will just give you bad blood pressure. on a related sidenote, MOST tren is dosed at 30mg pills, though there are exceptions.

right when you're done (day after), dose the clomid for 4 weeks. most people on this forum dose clomid a bit higher than i would, so take the following advice with a grain of salt.

clomid 100/100/50/50. i would dose it 50/50/25/25 personally, but i recover very well from cycles, dunno how common/uncommon that is.

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i used to have high blood pressure but i haven't for a while... With taking the cycle support and having the hawthorne berry extract and what not in it will that help?

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
yes. cycle support has all the good stuff. remember to preload it for two weeks before your cycle.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
yes. cycle support has all the good stuff. remember to preload it for two weeks before your cycle.
Agreed preloading is important hawthorne berry takes some time to be effective for BP control.

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If I were you I would consider running P-5-P and vitex during cycle to help with prolactin sides which I'm kinda of experiencing now at the moment.