PCT help with SUS500

casvg5

Awards
I know I know...another one of these questions....sorry, REALLY, just cant seem to wade through all of the **** people say in all the research I do.

Ok. I am about to start a cycle of sus500. I am 20, 21 in a few days, 6'3'' 215, with 7 years of lifting under my belt. I have been doing much research trying to find the right, safe, PCT for sus500. I have ruled out pretty much anything over the counter. Many people say to you Nolvadex...but then many people say not to. Can anyone give me a CLEAR answer for once? I dont even know where to find any of the suggested numerous PCT. Would really like a solid answer from someone educated...not someone who's buddy took something and it worked. Just REALLY trying to avoid gyno.

Thank You much for your help! I know this is a controversial topic, and may get annoying to those of you on here, but I simply cannot read another confusing web forum with a bunch of guys arguing like girls over whats good, reaal, and works, and what does not.

Thanks again,

PS this is my first post on this site, please let me know if this post is in the wrong location.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
location is good. question tho - how are you planning on running the cycle, how long will you be running it, and is this your first cycle?

casvg5

Awards
location is good. question tho - how are you planning on running the cycle, how long will you be running it, and is this your first cycle?
Thanks for the reply.

I think I will be doing just a 2 pill per day for 4-6 weeks cycle. This is what two guys I know did and it worked well for them. Just can no longer contact them to figure out the right PCT. MAY do like 2 pills for the first two weeks and then finish out with 3 a day.

This is my first cycle. I know a lot of people advise against using this product as a first cylce because if is a "blend". I understand this, but have decided to go ahead with it.

My nutrition is SPOT on, you couldnt ask for a better diet. I know a lot of people say this...but im serious. I'm making decent gains naturally, but I really want to step it up. Lately my gains have ground to a hault almost. Tried a few things to change this up with small result. Willing to try this.

I...WANT...TO...BE...HUGE. lol, just not willing to step off into the SERIOUS drugs.

Thanks again man, hopefully you can help me out

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
consensus is that nolva is for safety during cycle, ie prevent gyno if it occurs. but clomid or torem is best for PCT. get some cortisol control in the 2nd week of PCT. take every natural test increasing sup you can find and then dose the clomid or torme according to the schedules you've seen here. my only input in addition would be to run the clomid/torem for 3 weeks after PCT at super low doses and i also would never do a cycle with out HCG.

casvg5

Awards
consensus is that nolva is for safety during cycle, ie prevent gyno if it occurs. but clomid or torem is best for PCT. get some cortisol control in the 2nd week of PCT. take every natural test increasing sup you can find and then dose the clomid or torme according to the schedules you've seen here. my only input in addition would be to run the clomid/torem for 3 weeks after PCT at super low doses and i also would never do a cycle with out HCG.

HCG?

Would there be any harm in using BOTH clomid and nolva since no one can give me a clear/ nonconflicting answer?

casvg5

Awards
I am looking at buying liquid Nolva online. How do I make sure it is legit? Would be a horrible thing to be relying on something that is not legit...

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
hCG is inhibitory of the HPTA. Your body is like a system of pulleys or pendulums. hCG makes the body produce its own testerone (makes the testes function). Problem is, the precursor to hCG will drop if synthetic hCG is introduced in vivo. There is alot more to say but hCG should NOT be run for cycles shorter than 12 weeks IMO.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
PCT should be clomid (100/50/25/25) OR nolva (40/30/20/10) AND sustain alpha, AND AI's post cycle support. I personally would also run Lean Extreme for cortisol control.

Workfolk

Awards
How about that P.C.T.assist or the cycle assist I saw on nutraplanet? would any of that help?