What to do with my Toremifene?

USMC7051

USMC7051

Awards
I was going to start a cycle of mdrol this month but decided I am going to wait about 6 months to start it so I can gain more natty. Anyway I already have my bottle of Toremifene and was wondering if it will still be good by the time I run my cycle if its just sitting in my closet? Or do I need to air seal it, freeze it, or just sell it and buy a new bottle when the time comes for my cycle?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
I was going to start a cycle of mdrol this month but decided I am going to wait about 6 months to start it so I can gain more natty. Anyway I already have my bottle of Toremifene and was wondering if it will still be good by the time I run my cycle if its just sitting in my closet? Or do I need to air seal it, freeze it, or just sell it and buy a new bottle when the time comes for my cycle?
it should be fine by that point. maybe throw it in a zip-lock bag and keep somewhere cool and out of the sunlight, like a closet.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Hmm... I always do OTC (of course) but completely out of the blue a box of Toremifene "appeared"... from Turkey and written in Turkish.... :puke: Anyone similar experiences?