Stopping my Epi cycle after 12 days

mrh86

Awards
Well, I've been on my epi cycle for 12 days now and I've decided to stop it because:

a. I'm still getting decent natural gains and thus not ready for steroids

and

b. Massive back pumps/lethargy/sleep disturbances

I used 30mg of Epi the first week and 40mg the second week. I've got nolva, DTH, an AI, cycle support, as well as creatine and whey powder. Can I get away with a 2 week PCT here? I was thinking something like this:

Week 1: Tamoxifen Citrate (weak nolva) 30mg/DTH 3-6 tabs daily
Week 2: Tamoxifen Citrate (weak nolva) 10-20mg/DTH 3-6 tabs daily

After week 2: DTH 1-3 tabs daily/Lean Xtreme (not sure about dosage)

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Well, I've been on my epi cycle for 12 days now and I've decided to stop it because:

a. I'm still getting decent natural gains and thus not ready for steroids

and

b. Massive back pumps/lethargy/sleep disturbances

I used 30mg of Epi the first week and 40mg the second week. I've got nolva, DTH, an AI, cycle support, as well as creatine and whey powder. Can I get away with a 2 week PCT here? I was thinking something like this:

Week 1: Tamoxifen Citrate (weak nolva) 30mg/DTH 3-6 tabs daily
Week 2: Tamoxifen Citrate (weak nolva) 10-20mg/DTH 3-6 tabs daily

After week 2: DTH 1-3 tabs daily/Lean Xtreme (not sure about dosage)
I would do the tamox at 10mg for both weeks. Lean Xtreme I use 1 caps 3 times a day and continue the Cycle Support while on the SERM.

mrh86

Awards
I would do the tamox at 10mg for both weeks. Lean Xtreme I use 1 caps 3 times a day and continue the Cycle Support while on the SERM.
TY for the advice. I took 20mg of tamox and 1 tab of DTH instead of my 2nd Epi dosage today. I'll continue cycle support and maybe start using Lean Xtreme in a week or two. Should I be fine with a 2 week PCT given that I didn't even use Epi for 2 weeks?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
TY for the advice. I took 20mg of tamox and 1 tab of DTH instead of my 2nd Epi dosage today. I'll continue cycle support and maybe start using Lean Xtreme in a week or two. Should I be fine with a 2 week PCT given that I didn't even use Epi for 2 weeks?
Yes you should be good.:)