Stopping my Epi cycle after 12 days

  1. Stopping my Epi cycle after 12 days


    Well, I've been on my epi cycle for 12 days now and I've decided to stop it because:

    a. I'm still getting decent natural gains and thus not ready for steroids

    and

    b. Massive back pumps/lethargy/sleep disturbances


    I used 30mg of Epi the first week and 40mg the second week. I've got nolva, DTH, an AI, cycle support, as well as creatine and whey powder. Can I get away with a 2 week PCT here? I was thinking something like this:

    Week 1: Tamoxifen Citrate (weak nolva) 30mg/DTH 3-6 tabs daily
    Week 2: Tamoxifen Citrate (weak nolva) 10-20mg/DTH 3-6 tabs daily

    After week 2: DTH 1-3 tabs daily/Lean Xtreme (not sure about dosage)


  2. Quote Originally Posted by mrh86 View Post
    Well, I've been on my epi cycle for 12 days now and I've decided to stop it because:

    a. I'm still getting decent natural gains and thus not ready for steroids

    and

    b. Massive back pumps/lethargy/sleep disturbances


    I used 30mg of Epi the first week and 40mg the second week. I've got nolva, DTH, an AI, cycle support, as well as creatine and whey powder. Can I get away with a 2 week PCT here? I was thinking something like this:

    Week 1: Tamoxifen Citrate (weak nolva) 30mg/DTH 3-6 tabs daily
    Week 2: Tamoxifen Citrate (weak nolva) 10-20mg/DTH 3-6 tabs daily

    After week 2: DTH 1-3 tabs daily/Lean Xtreme (not sure about dosage)
    I would do the tamox at 10mg for both weeks. Lean Xtreme I use 1 caps 3 times a day and continue the Cycle Support while on the SERM.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    I would do the tamox at 10mg for both weeks. Lean Xtreme I use 1 caps 3 times a day and continue the Cycle Support while on the SERM.
    TY for the advice. I took 20mg of tamox and 1 tab of DTH instead of my 2nd Epi dosage today. I'll continue cycle support and maybe start using Lean Xtreme in a week or two. Should I be fine with a 2 week PCT given that I didn't even use Epi for 2 weeks?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by mrh86 View Post
    TY for the advice. I took 20mg of tamox and 1 tab of DTH instead of my 2nd Epi dosage today. I'll continue cycle support and maybe start using Lean Xtreme in a week or two. Should I be fine with a 2 week PCT given that I didn't even use Epi for 2 weeks?
    Yes you should be good.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

Similar Forum Threads

  1. I stopped a PH cycle after the second day !!
    By Gazali in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-26-2017, 01:53 PM
  2. Stopping Epi cycle after 6 days
    By 3090 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-11-2014, 10:10 PM
  3. Stopped epi cycle after 11 days
    By hussbrah in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-28-2014, 12:31 AM
  4. How does my Epi cycle sound?
    By StephenA in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-19-2007, 11:26 PM
  5. I dont know if i should stop my SD cycle. . .
    By Zombie in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-24-2006, 03:04 AM
Log in
Log in