blurred vision even w/ low dose clomid

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
I am just finishing week 1 of ptc with liquid clomi. I have some slight blurred vision. Im running it at 25mg day.

This dose is so low why is this side showing. Btw it is minimal.

+clomid has got the boys back in swing in 7 days :mischievous:

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Clomid permanently affected my vision. I will never use it again.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
what dose did you run and for how long

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Maybe you're just worried about side effects and you're looking for problems? Sides with dose that low are pretty rare, especially so soon.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
You usually see those type of sides with doses over 150 but everyone is different. It is a common side and usually goes away after jus a day or so off, with me at least.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
yea makes sense well i dropped the clomi and running the TRS by Primordial P solo. Clomi did bring my boys back quick even on a sort dose

dynomite

dynomite

Banned
Awards
  • Established
sounds like you got some good clomid. I think clomid works great but I just cant deal with how emotional i get while I am on it. The blurred vision made me feeling like i was tripping.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
What do you use now? How does it compare

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
will 2 weeks on a serm help restart htpa or does it only do its stuff around 4 weeks?

justinc

Awards
Yes 2 weeks on clomid will help htpa. If its research chem. clomid they could have dosed it wrong. Not saying this is what happened but its possible. I've never heard of anyone getting sides from that low dose of clomid.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
i dose my clomid at night, and don't seem to have any blur when i wake up. dunno if that applies/helps you at all though.