HCG during PCT

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
In the past couple yrs, I have run HCG ala Swale's protocol and gotten great results while on at 350 ius 2x week. In my last precontest stack, I had to remove HCG out the last 7-8 wks or so, and am wanting to know how to properly utilize itin PCT in terms of timing and dosages. SERMS and AIs, I understand, just need help with HCG placement, thanks guys...

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
In the past couple yrs, I have run HCG ala Swale's protocol and gotten great results while on at 350 ius 2x week. In my last precontest stack, I had to remove HCG out the last 7-8 wks or so, and am wanting to know how to properly utilize itin PCT in terms of timing and dosages. SERMS and AIs, I understand, just need help with HCG placement, thanks guys...
you don't use HCG in PCT. you use it on cycle. 250ius everyother day or 3rd day while on and you would stop just around PCT (depending on what your running and the ester involved)

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
you don't use HCG in PCT. you use it on cycle. 250ius everyother day or 3rd day while on and you would stop just around PCT (depending on what your running and the ester involved)
and that is what I typically do, but again, with contest prep, had to cut HCG out on 2 back to back shows....wondering if I should add some in up front on the pct

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Follow dave palumbos protocol but use nolva and a little aromasin then when u stop hcg start the clomid!