P6 Black, a couple basic questions

2k2ser

Awards
  • Established
My aunt is dating someone that is running a cycle of this stuff. She wanted me to find out some info on it. All I know, it's the banned formula and I remember seeing it GNC along time ago. I looked around for it and it sells for big $$$. Can't be too bad, I guess.

I told my aunt that there is probably newer and stronger things out these days. Does P6 Black require a decent PCT like M-Drol, etc? She's trying to figure out if it will screw with libido, etc. I think a PCT would be needed if you are running a decent cycle of this stuff.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
My aunt is dating someone that is running a cycle of this stuff. She wanted me to find out some info on it. All I know, it's the banned formula and I remember seeing it GNC along time ago. I looked around for it and it sells for big $$$. Can't be too bad, I guess.

I told my aunt that there is probably newer and stronger things out these days. Does P6 Black require a decent PCT like M-Drol, etc? She's trying to figure out if it will screw with libido, etc. I think a PCT would be needed if you are running a decent cycle of this stuff.
severely overpriced tren and an andro or two if i remember correctly.

Definately NOT worth the money now, nor upon initial release. IMO.

4 week cycle, something like DTH, reversitol, stoked, TRS(PP) stack will be okay.

longer than 6 weeks, i would be looking for an all out pct(otc or research).

of equal time.

My two pennies.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
androsta-1, 4-diene-3, 17-dione 200mg
androstene-1-ene-3b-ol, 17-one- 3rd gen adro 175mg
19-norandrosta-4, 9diene-3, 17-dione 90mg

those are recommended daily dosage numbers, no clue what each pill would break down to though. can't divide that by 2,3,4. i can only assume 5 caps per day, which would be 40mg, 35mg, 18mg, respectively.

kristopher is right. 6 weeks or more would require a fairly good PCT.

2k2ser

Awards
  • Established
So, there is a possibility this stuff can screw you up like M-Drol? I hope this guy knows what he's doing. She said something about a 6-8 week cycle. Hopefully, I won't have to lend him any of my PCT stuff. Maybe I'll mention the OTC stuff, if needed.