Prescription PCT????

lbond2

lbond2

Awards
If I were to go to my doctor and tell him I am going to do a cycle of PH and am worried about gettin gyno...Would he perscribe me a SERM???? How does this work in the medical field? Any suggestions would help.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If I were to go to my doctor and tell him I am going to do a cycle of PH and am worried about gettin gyno...Would he perscribe me a SERM???? How does this work in the medical field? Any suggestions would help.
If HE does give me his number I'd like to pay a $5.00 co pay for my serms.

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
He will more than likely try to talk you out of it and not want any part of it unless your dr is Dr. D.

TexasTitan

TexasTitan

Awards
  • Established
Some doctors will buckle and realize that you're going to go through a "unsafe" UGL and only have access to crappy meds and could really hurt yourself. I told mine if I ever cycle anything, Im going to run it through him and get weekly blood tests etc. He told me he was against it but would monitor everything.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some doctors will buckle and realize that you're going to go through a "unsafe" UGL and only have access to crappy meds and could really hurt yourself. I told mine if I ever cycle anything, Im going to run it through him and get weekly blood tests etc. He told me he was against it but would monitor everything.
Unfortunately most Doctors are to afraid of the legal ramifications like losing their licenses.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
monitor everything and be obligated to report it to your insurance company so you will be listed as having a pre-existing condition....then in the future you will never be covered for ANYTHING! never talk to your doctor about steroid use unless he is a good personal freind.....