Epi Cycle and PCT

strester

strester

Awards
  • Established
Had this posted in a company thread, but figured it would get more response from this forum ... just waiting on the Formex to arrive and I'll be getting this thing started, assuming I have my bases covered ... anyone see adjustments that need to made?

Load Phase
Week 1: AI Cycle Support (1 scoop/day)
Week 2: AI Cycle Support (1 scoop/day)

Cycle
Week 3: AI Cycle Support (2 scoop/day), IBE Epistane (10/20mg), IBE Formex (25mg), Taurine (6g)
Week 4: AI Cycle Support (2 scoop/day), IBE Epistane (30mg), IBE Formex (25mg), Taurine (6g)
Week 5: AI Cycle Support (2 scoop/day), IBE Epistane (30mg), IBE Formex (50mg), Taurine (6g)
Week 6: AI Cycle Support (2 scoop/day), IBE Epistane (40mg), IBE Formex (50mg), Taurine (6g)

PCT
Week 7 – 12: IBE Formex (IHP 25mg/75mg/25mg/...), AI Cycle Support (1 scoop/day)
Week 7: Tamoxifen Citrate 40mg, DS Lean Xtreme (4/day)
Week 8: Tamoxifen Citrate 40mg, DS Lean Xtreme (3/day)
Week 9: Tamoxifen Citrate 20mg, AI Post Cycle Support (2am/2pm), DS Lean Xtreme (2/day)
Week 10: Tamoxifen Citrate 20mg, AI Post Cycle Support (2am/2pm), DS Lean Xtreme (2/day)
Week 11: AI Post Cycle Support (2am/2pm), DS Lean Xtreme (2/day)
Week 12: AI Post Cycle Support (2am/2pm)

Other
Orange Triad (2 pills w/ 3meals/day)
Fish Oil (dosed with Epistane and a third meal each day)
Xtend
RPM or Purple Wraath (to combat any lethargy I may experience)
Whey
Food (clean)
Bulk Super Cissus (as needed)
Creatine Mono

Last edited:

Raptorbh12

Awards
Wow you did alot of preparing for a mild compound like Epi.
I would suggest you start Tamoxifen immediately after ceasing epi because SERMs start day 1 of PCT.
Also as long as you dont notice back pumps avoid the taurine because it can inhibit your gains. (cant find reference to support this).
Other than that you got every imagineable base covered. Good work man and good luck on your cycle!

strester

strester

Awards
  • Established
Wow you did alot of preparing for a mild compound like Epi.
I would suggest you start Tamoxifen immediately after ceasing epi because SERMs start day 1 of PCT.
Also as long as you dont notice back pumps avoid the taurine because it can inhibit your gains. (cant find reference to support this).
Other than that you got every imagineable base covered. Good work man and good luck on your cycle!
yes, the SERM will be started as soon as the Epi is done in week 6... I've read some mixed threads on the back pumps ... some ppl say to take the Taurine to prevent it, others say wait for it to happen then add it... maybe I'll go ahead and just wait it out until I notice it ... this is my first cycle so I don't want to leave anything to chance

Raptorbh12

Awards
I thought the same thing and finished my first epi cycle yesterday.
I had good gains accross the board and starting my pct virtually identical to your own.
I bought a big bottle of taurine before i started the cycle and took it for the first week. I then read an article about taurine and inhibited muscle gains so I decided to use only if i got back pumps and so i discontinued and week 3-4 I felt great even after deadlifts and prolonged cardio.

strester

strester

Awards
  • Established
I thought the same thing and finished my first epi cycle yesterday.
I had good gains accross the board and starting my pct virtually identical to your own.
I bought a big bottle of taurine before i started the cycle and took it for the first week. I then read an article about taurine and inhibited muscle gains so I decided to use only if i got back pumps and so i discontinued and week 3-4 I felt great even after deadlifts and prolonged cardio.
good stuff ... I'll hold off on the taurine then ... appreciate the input

strester

strester

Awards
  • Established
Looks pretty good bro. I would dose the Nolva lower 20/20/10/10.

Why do you suggest the lower dose? Reading Neo's PCT guide, I thought the 40/40/20/20 was the suggested dosage. Is it an issue of toxicity or because of the added Formex to the cycle?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Why do you suggest the lower dose? Reading Neo's PCT guide, I thought the 40/40/20/20 was the suggested dosage. Is it an issue of toxicity or because of the added Formex to the cycle?
Most people run a lower dosage of Nolva with epi type products. 40mg is a lot of Nolva. I always suggest the smallest possible effective dosage. SERMS are liver toxic also.