Need some ideas

frostjason

Awards
I have not worked out in about 5yrs so I really don't remember all about PCT's. I was thinking about taking Propadrol stacked with Hemadrol. I have never taken these before, but have heard some good things about them. Are these strong enough to where I need to take a SERM or would PCT's from a nutrition store work fine? Also, I have put on a little belly fat, so should I cut off the fat first then take the supps or just let the supps do it? Has anyone taken either of these and if so how did they work for you? I have some NO Shotgun I was going to take also with them.

Thanks for yall's help

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
I have not worked out in about 5yrs so I really don't remember all about PCT's. I was thinking about taking Propadrol stacked with Hemadrol. I have never taken these before, but have heard some good things about them. Are these strong enough to where I need to take a SERM or would PCT's from a nutrition store work fine? Also, I have put on a little belly fat, so should I cut off the fat first then take the supps or just let the supps do it? Has anyone taken either of these and if so how did they work for you? I have some NO Shotgun I was going to take also with them.

Thanks for yall's help
how about getting your diet in line first? and then training before taking a pill

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
there is no magic pill. if you havent worked out for 5 years you can stack whatever you want and you won't get the results you are looking for. Unfortunately even with gear you still need patience. Diet is number 1, training is number 2. Try six months of both and then re-evaluate jumping onto something hormonal.

I will tell you tho -- if you have been away from lifting for awhile and need a little natural test boost to get pumped, try sustain alpha. I recently started using this product year-round off cycle and feel pretty good from it. Since it is natural it requires no PCT (actually it is a common part of PCT).

frostjason

Awards
I have already been working on my diet. I haven'e even bought the stuff yet. I'm just trying to get everything in line before I buy them. Been doing alot cardio and high reps with low weight. Just wondering about the SERMs and if anyone else has tried it. Just wondering if I should take it now will I am cutting weight or wait. Yeah i know there is no "magic pill". if there was we wouldn't be the fattest country.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering if I should take it now will I am cutting weight or wait. Yeah i know there is no "magic pill". if there was we wouldn't be the fattest country.
you should wait. cart before the horse..........

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
wait in terms of what you are suggesting. if you want some to help prevent muscular catabolism while cutting than sustain alpha, IMO, might be a nice addition to your supplement base.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
wait in terms of what you are suggesting. if you want some to help prevent muscular catabolism while cutting than sustain alpha, IMO, might be a nice addition to your supplement base.
and BCAA's