Need some ideas

  1. Need some ideas


    I have not worked out in about 5yrs so I really don't remember all about PCT's. I was thinking about taking Propadrol stacked with Hemadrol. I have never taken these before, but have heard some good things about them. Are these strong enough to where I need to take a SERM or would PCT's from a nutrition store work fine? Also, I have put on a little belly fat, so should I cut off the fat first then take the supps or just let the supps do it? Has anyone taken either of these and if so how did they work for you? I have some NO Shotgun I was going to take also with them.

    Thanks for yall's help


  2. Quote Originally Posted by frostjason View Post
    I have not worked out in about 5yrs so I really don't remember all about PCT's. I was thinking about taking Propadrol stacked with Hemadrol. I have never taken these before, but have heard some good things about them. Are these strong enough to where I need to take a SERM or would PCT's from a nutrition store work fine? Also, I have put on a little belly fat, so should I cut off the fat first then take the supps or just let the supps do it? Has anyone taken either of these and if so how did they work for you? I have some NO Shotgun I was going to take also with them.

    Thanks for yall's help
    how about getting your diet in line first? and then training before taking a pill
    •   
       


  3. there is no magic pill. if you havent worked out for 5 years you can stack whatever you want and you won't get the results you are looking for. Unfortunately even with gear you still need patience. Diet is number 1, training is number 2. Try six months of both and then re-evaluate jumping onto something hormonal.

    I will tell you tho -- if you have been away from lifting for awhile and need a little natural test boost to get pumped, try sustain alpha. I recently started using this product year-round off cycle and feel pretty good from it. Since it is natural it requires no PCT (actually it is a common part of PCT).

  4. I have already been working on my diet. I haven'e even bought the stuff yet. I'm just trying to get everything in line before I buy them. Been doing alot cardio and high reps with low weight. Just wondering about the SERMs and if anyone else has tried it. Just wondering if I should take it now will I am cutting weight or wait. Yeah i know there is no "magic pill". if there was we wouldn't be the fattest country.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by frostjason View Post
    Just wondering if I should take it now will I am cutting weight or wait. Yeah i know there is no "magic pill". if there was we wouldn't be the fattest country.
    you should wait. cart before the horse..........
    •   
       


  6. wait in terms of what you are suggesting. if you want some to help prevent muscular catabolism while cutting than sustain alpha, IMO, might be a nice addition to your supplement base.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by CrazyChemist View Post
    wait in terms of what you are suggesting. if you want some to help prevent muscular catabolism while cutting than sustain alpha, IMO, might be a nice addition to your supplement base.
    and BCAA's
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Need some ideas
    By Zekdawg in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-21-2014, 06:10 AM
  2. Sight seeing in LA, need some ideas
    By Delta Force in forum General Chat
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 06-11-2009, 10:08 PM
  3. Don't want to cut or bulk, idea-need some advice
    By LetFireFall in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-28-2008, 10:09 AM
  4. Need some new ideas
    By JohnnyBGood in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-14-2007, 02:55 AM
  5. Need some idea's for a methyl-plex pct!
    By ampzor in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-21-2006, 01:09 AM
Log in
Log in