Pct, getting worried...

manzolis

Awards
Hey all, I am on day 10 of PCT for a 5 week cycle of :
Epi - 24 mgs.
Tren - 120 - 150 mgs.
Halodrol - 50 mgs. (last 2 weeks)

PCT is Tamoxifen Citrate liquid 50 mgs. 1st 7 days, 30 mgs. last 3 days and Tribulus 3-4 gms daily.

The problem is my "boys" are still shrunken, no libido and performance issues.

I have some Sustain Alpha on the way and HCG. Should I be worried? should I have seen some recovery by now? I am thinking about doing the HCG to help the recovery when it arrives but that may be a week from now. Any ideas/thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
should have had the sustain and hcg started already. but in any event, your "boys" might not come back as fast as you think. depending on the cycle and how well you repond to what ever SERM you are taking. now you doses were pretty high, especially your tren dose. i would stay on the Nolva dose that you are taking and start sustain asap, i'mnot so sure if hcg will benefit you or not, i'm think yes, but wait for someone else with more experience with it (hcg) to chime in.....

manzolis

Awards
Yeah, based on other PCT posts and advice, I thought the Nolva and otc tests boosters would be enough. Also, the sides towards the end of cycle were pretty bad but the gains minimal, so again, I thought my PCT should be fine. I guess I need someone with PCT experience to let me know if I should be more recovered by now, or does it very a lot from person to person?
Another interesting thing is I'm sweating like crazy, hot flash type sweats that happen about every 2 hours and go away quickly as well. This also happened on cycle but not as bad. Could this be a side of anti-estrogens? Has anyone else experienced this?

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
If you are in fact 47 shutdown is harder to recoop from. HCG should help a lot. Next time use during cycle.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
not sure on the degrees of shutdown, but I know thats some high doses...my best word of advice, with time everything returns to homeostasis :)