Reversitol..what is it?

Cantell

Awards
  • Established
I know it sounds stupid, but I plan on doing a Hdrol cycle soon, its my first ever.

Some argue SERM is neccasry and other say no. How ever I keep hearing for PCT that Reversitol is needed. Honestly I havent seen people mention it unill recently. Here what my cycle will look like depending...

Load Cycle support 2 weeks before.

weeks 1-5
Hdrol 50-50-75-75-75
Cycle suport 2 scoops a day
Daily V

PCT 1-4 weeks
Cycle Support
Creatine mono
daily V
?? Reversitol
SERM??

IRON4LIFE

IRON4LIFE

Awards
  • Established
search function bro...or Google....there's loads of info out there on this...i know its all over this site...just gotta dig for it

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Reversitol should be fine as a pct for h-drol only. I did a 5 week cycle at 75mg a day and used Post Cycle Support and Lean Xtreme as a pct and my bloodwork came back fine. Reversitol has some of the same ingredients as Post Cycle Support so it will work fine. You can get by withouth the Cycle Support during pct if your not using a SERM. Good move on the preloading of the Cycle Support. Good luck on the cycle.:)

Mikey9305

Awards
Reversitol should be fine as a pct for h-drol only. I did a 5 week cycle at 75mg a day and used Post Cycle Support and Lean Xtreme as a pct and my bloodwork came back fine. Reversitol has some of the same ingredients as Post Cycle Support so it will work fine. You can get by withouth the Cycle Support during pct if your not using a SERM. Good move on the preloading of the Cycle Support. Good luck on the cycle.:)
I was also wondering the same thing.

I asked by supplement store manager if there was any chance he can get nolva or clomid shipped in and he had trouble finding non prescription clomid and found that nolva is illegal, so he suggested some type of reversitol, the exact name slips my mind, and said it has the same chemical matrix as the others.

A bit wearry, but might as well give it a try.

Any suggestions on whatelse to use to help my PCT

Oh and btw, it's for M Drol 10/20/30/30

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
I am running a stack of Halo-drol and Super-drol now (cyclo bolan). I planned on using a SERM for my PCT. A few of my buddies said they recovered fine with just Reversitol but I wanted to play it safe. Defn a good idea to preload the cycle support bro.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was also wondering the same thing.

I asked by supplement store manager if there was any chance he can get nolva or clomid shipped in and he had trouble finding non prescription clomid and found that nolva is illegal, so he suggested some type of reversitol, the exact name slips my mind, and said it has the same chemical matrix as the others.

A bit wearry, but might as well give it a try.

Any suggestions on whatelse to use to help my PCT

Oh and btw, it's for M Drol 10/20/30/30
M-drol requires a SERM. This is a very harsh oral steriod and in my opinion a OTC product is not enough. I would run a SERM with some Resversitol or Post Cycle Support.