PCT for IML's Andro RX...

1fast01

Awards
Id like to try a 1 month cycle of Iron Mag Lab's 1-test @ 600mg daily. Would I-Force Reversitol (used as directed on bottle) + tribulus 300mg daily, both for 4 weeks be acceptable as PCT?? Or do you think I'd need a serm to help keep gains made during the cycle...

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am not a fan of a serm myself (just personal preference really) however I think you could be safe with the reversitol. However, I would add Anabolic Matrix as the test booster. Also, just from experience I would look at lean extreme for cortisol control by weeks 2-3 of pct.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am not a fan of a serm myself (just personal preference really) however I think you could be safe with the reversitol. However, I would add Anabolic Matrix as the test booster. Also, just from experience I would look at lean extreme for cortisol control by weeks 2-3 of pct.
That looks like a good pct setup. I would wait till the 3rd weeks to start the LX. Anabolic Matrix is good stuff used it as a natty test booster in my first cycle.:) I will leave you a link with some info on OTC PCT.

www.otcpct.com