PCT for IML's Andro RX...

1. PCT for IML's Andro RX...

Id like to try a 1 month cycle of Iron Mag Lab's 1-test @ 600mg daily. Would I-Force Reversitol (used as directed on bottle) + tribulus 300mg daily, both for 4 weeks be acceptable as PCT?? Or do you think I'd need a serm to help keep gains made during the cycle...

2. I am not a fan of a serm myself (just personal preference really) however I think you could be safe with the reversitol. However, I would add Anabolic Matrix as the test booster. Also, just from experience I would look at lean extreme for cortisol control by weeks 2-3 of pct.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    I am not a fan of a serm myself (just personal preference really) however I think you could be safe with the reversitol. However, I would add Anabolic Matrix as the test booster. Also, just from experience I would look at lean extreme for cortisol control by weeks 2-3 of pct.
    That looks like a good pct setup. I would wait till the 3rd weeks to start the LX. Anabolic Matrix is good stuff used it as a natty test booster in my first cycle. I will leave you a link with some info on OTC PCT.

www.otcpct.com
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

Similar Forum Threads

1. pct for hard rock andro cycle
    By duo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-14-2015, 01:07 AM
  2. PCT for 1/4-andro
    By MrPerfect in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Last Post: 06-05-2015, 03:01 PM
  3. PCT for IML's M-sten (Methyl-stenbolone)
    By jbergman90 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-06-2013, 01:36 PM
  4. Going Hard w/ IML 1-ANDRO Rx: review/log
    By oli in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 03-18-2013, 09:01 PM
  5. PCT for Phera and Andro cycle
    By Rafael Brasil in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Last Post: 06-08-2008, 06:41 PM