AndroGel for pct ?
- 07-03-2009, 11:44 PM
- 07-04-2009, 05:26 AMBoard Moderator
- 5'10" 205 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jun 2007
- Rep Power
If you are being treated for low test, I would suggest against running The ONE until after its resolved. You don't want to be monkeying with your endocrine system at all while you have doctors trying to treat you.
If the doctors determine that your hypogonadism is primary and resists efforts to be restarted, and you end up on testosterone replacement for life, then using it then is fine.
Team APPNUTThis space for rent
Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
Similar Forum Threads
- By krogers58 in forum 35 and OlderReplies: 5Last Post: 10-01-2010, 10:22 AM
- By Buffgammaman in forum Old School Hormone UseReplies: 8Last Post: 03-06-2010, 06:58 PM
- By littlebigman7 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 09-24-2009, 01:32 AM
- By 12STEP in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-19-2008, 11:52 PM
- By chessmaster in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-11-2006, 12:21 PM