AndroGel for pct ?
- 07-04-2009, 12:44 AM
- 07-04-2009, 06:26 AM
If you are being treated for low test, I would suggest against running The ONE until after its resolved. You don't want to be monkeying with your endocrine system at all while you have doctors trying to treat you.
If the doctors determine that your hypogonadism is primary and resists efforts to be restarted, and you end up on testosterone replacement for life, then using it then is fine.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Neuromancer in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 03-26-2004, 10:37 AM
- By DobermanXXL in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 02-10-2004, 11:01 AM
- By comrade in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 02-03-2004, 11:42 AM
- By supersoldier in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 01-26-2004, 02:45 PM
- By custom in forum AnabolicsReplies: 17Last Post: 01-18-2004, 08:31 PM