gyno from tren and superdrol

T

theodore

Awards
Hey fellas I need some serious help here! Last christmas I did a cycle of finaflex 550xd. It is a superdol product and I got some serious gyno from it. I took 6oxo after i got of the cycle and it took care of most gyno issues. I still had a really small lump in my right nipple but it wasn't a big deal. About 4 weeks ago I started a cycle of finaflex ripped and sacked that with ptren. The ripped has 1, 4 Androstadiene-3, 17- Dione (bold I beleive) and Estra-4, 9-Diene-3, 17-Dione (tren). The same thing is in the ptren minus the Bold. In total, I am taking in 200 mg/day of the bold and 90 mg/day of the tren. As a precautionary measure I started taking letro about a week before the cycle. I am still taking the letro and taking in 1.5mg per day - half in the morning and half at night. I didn't have any issues for the first few weeks but now gyno on both sides and the gyno in the right nipple has gotten bigger. Its not too bad in the left but the right is pretty bad. My nipples have also gotten bigger which didn;t happen with my superdrol cycle. I can also squezze out a tiny amount of liquid in each nipple. I have read a bunch of forums and I cant figure out what to do. I have read that its probably prolactin or progesterone gyno. I have also read I should take B6, dostinex, and nolvadex. Can some one please give me advice on what I should do to take care of this gyno.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
well ur first mistake is running superdrol without a SERM. that is why u have this problem in the first place. 6-oxo aint gonna do **** for that. ur problem is u did not fix ur gyno problem before starting another cycle and using an extremly powerful AI on cycle. ur ****ing with your hormones too much. get off the cycle and treat the gyno first.

T

theodore

Awards
Alright im getting off the cycle today I still need to figure out exactly what I need to take to get rid of this gyno. Should I get rid of the letro and take the nolva? What about the dostinex or B6? Thanks in advance.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
at this point...just use the letro.