How long?

benchpresskid

Awards
How long should it take for Nolva to get rid of puffy nipples/small lumps right under my nipples?

I stopped my epi cycle at the end of week two as this became a problem and am on day three of my PCT with nolva at 40mg ed so far, but I havn't noticed any difference in puffyness/lumps.

How long will it be before I should be seeing changes?

Or will nolva not help seeing the gyno was from epi which an anti oestrogen. Must it have been caused by prolactin (or something else?) If so would Letro or adex be good? I'll have to phone my source once you guys have got back to me.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
How long should it take for Nolva to get rid of puffy nipples/small lumps right under my nipples?

I stopped my epi cycle at the end of week two as this became a problem and am on day three of my PCT with nolva at 40mg ed so far, but I havn't noticed any difference in puffyness/lumps.

Or will nolva not help seeing the gyno was from epi which an anti oestrogen. Must it have been caused by prolactin (or something else?) If so would Letro or adex be good? I'll have to phone my source once you guys have got back to me.
how does gyno form? an excess of estrogen, correct? when you body has too much test it converts it to estrogen. now, using a SERM is an awesome idea and will help the estrogen from binding to the receptor, but what about the excess estrogen already in your body? that's where an AI like letro or adex, like you already mentioned comes in. letro will rid the body of something like 90% of estrogen and adex somewhere between 70-80%, of course dependent on doseages. now i have never had gyno (knock on wood) personally i would wait for a responce from someone who has experience with it or is more knowledgable than myself. crazyfool, mooch and others come to mind. me personally i would start letro at a low dose just to be safe, but that's me and like i just got done telling you my experience is just from what i've read.

Deadlift3

Deadlift3

Awards

I had prolactin problems when I got of cycle too. Nolvadex took care of that for me in about 2 weeks of me taking it. I dosed it at 20mg every day. From what I have read and experienced Nolvadex is good enough on its own to treat puffyness and lactating nipples in some cases. If the problem is really bad then Dostinex (Cabergoline) would be something to consider. IMO just take Nolvadex 20 mg daily until it goes away then taper it down to 10 mg for a couple of days.

benchpresskid

Awards
Ok, thanks guys.

I will try and get hold of some Letro asap as it sounds like a very good option. If it works then I will wait a few months and then finish of the rest of epi bottle while running more letro.

What other sides apart from libido loss are posible on Letro? Liver damage? I have loads of liver support so np there.