critique my mdrol/tren cycle - AnabolicMinds.com

critique my mdrol/tren cycle

  1. New Member
    yokingupsick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    105
    Rep Power
    131

    Reputation

    critique my mdrol/tren cycle


    How does my cycle look?
    I will be running mdrol 20/20/20/20 and tren 90/90/90/90

    I can get only 50mg clomid tables so i was wondering should I break them in half to taper off to 25mg in the final week of pct?

    My pct will be clomid 50/50/50/50 and reversitol 1/2/2/3

    I was told to dose reversitol like this by an iforce rep but have some concern for estrogen rebound because of the AI in it. I was thinking more of the lines like reversitol 2/3/2/1 what do you guys suggest?

  2. Senior Member
    bigpapa's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,955
    Rep Power
    1570

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by yokingupsick View Post
    How does my cycle look?
    I will be running mdrol 20/20/20/20 and tren 90/90/90/90

    I can get only 50mg clomid tables so i was wondering should I break them in half to taper off to 25mg in the final week of pct?

    My pct will be clomid 50/50/50/50 and reversitol 1/2/2/3

    I was told to dose reversitol like this by an iforce rep but have some concern for estrogen rebound because of the AI in it. I was thinking more of the lines like reversitol 2/3/2/1 what do you guys suggest?
    have u ever run these two compounds seperately?

    reversitol i would do 3/2/2/1
  3. New Member
    yokingupsick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    105
    Rep Power
    131

    Reputation

    yes I have
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    bigpapa's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,955
    Rep Power
    1570

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by yokingupsick View Post
    yes I have
    interesting...

    well i like the use of the clomid in ur pct...i would put the reversitol at 3/2/2/1...also get alot of blood pressure support.
  5. New Member
    yokingupsick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    105
    Rep Power
    131

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bigpapa View Post
    interesting...

    well i like the use of the clomid in ur pct...i would put the reversitol at 3/2/2/1...also get alot of blood pressure support.
    would I be suppressing estrogen 2 much at 3 caps?
  6. Senior Member
    bigpapa's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,955
    Rep Power
    1570

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by yokingupsick View Post
    would I be suppressing estrogen 2 much at 3 caps?
    no...thats how it is recommended to be run also.
  7. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,581
    Rep Power
    6934

    Reputation

    I would only run the m-drol 3 weeks. Sides far surpass gains in 4th week.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  8. New Member
    Kraker's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    419
    Rep Power
    285

    Reputation

    Just thinking of running an MDrol/Tren stack. Im comming off a cycle now, but was thinking of this for my next oral only cycle. I have never used Tren before though. Any input on your results from this stack would be great.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Mdrol/tren cycle
    By azokaei in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-28-2010, 10:01 PM
  2. Mdrol/Tren cycle
    By Donjonson in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-25-2010, 01:08 AM
  3. Preliminary Mdrol Cycle Critique
    By AndrewNico in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-16-2009, 10:40 PM
  4. Mdrol cycle PCT: Please Critique
    By Shenaniganz in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-21-2009, 03:42 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in