Dymethazine cycle soon

geronimo542

geronimo542

Awards
I plan to run a 4 week cycle of just dymethazine and I was wondering what in your opinion would be a good PCT for this seeings as how it "doesnt" convert also while on cycle should i run anything like inhibit E or cycle support just incase or some formestane any help thanks

geronimo542

geronimo542

Awards
i was thinking of running reversitol with clomid? I have gotten gyno in the past and it cleared up and I figured that dymethazine would be a good product to try also i heard in some cases it has cleared up gyno

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
i was thinking of running reversitol with clomid? I have gotten gyno in the past and it cleared up and I figured that dymethazine would be a good product to try also i heard in some cases it has cleared up gyno
A steriod will not clear up gyno. A SERM needs to be run for this pct.

geronimo542

geronimo542

Awards
which serm? nova or letro or caber im seeing mixed opinions on all of them also they claim that dymeth hardly if at all converts to estrogen

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
which serm? nova or letro or caber im seeing mixed opinions on all of them also they claim that dymeth hardly if at all converts to estrogen
Nolva should be fine. Just because it does not convert to estro during the cycle you can have big time estro rebound after the cycle.

geronimo542

geronimo542

Awards
I understand that with any serm it should be tappered down and then you should go off of it why do you feel nolva is best? Also whats the dosing for it?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I understand that with any serm it should be tappered down and then you should go off of it why do you feel nolva is best? Also whats the dosing for it?
I am not saying Nolva is the best but it will work fine for that cycle. I would dose it 20/20/10/10.