AI Question

asoulecpt

Awards
I just started my pct for phera about a week ago and I running nolva at 20/20/20/20 and my Inhibit-E at 3/2/2/1. Now I've heard it's not wise to run my AI this early in the pct. If someone could give me some insite and advice on this I would greatly appreciate it.

JZ7757

Awards
  • Established
At the start of a PCT you want to give your body a chance to raise the test levels naturally, while restraining the high estrogen levels that are present during cycle. For the begining of your PCT, use the atd at a low dose, then taper up till week 4 (1/2/2/3).

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
i personally would've started the ai in week three...

asoulecpt

Awards
i personally would've started the ai in week three...
Do you think it would be a better idea to stop the AI now and wait another two weeks and start back up or just finish it out since I've already started?

Thanks Panther.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
Do you think it would be a better idea to stop the AI now and wait another two weeks and start back up or just finish it out since I've already started?

Thanks Panther.
No prob, and thats what i would do

asoulecpt

Awards
I stopped taking the AI and I will pick it back up on week three, once again thanks for all the help guys.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
what is the best AI use in pct ?
i don't think theres a "best" otherwise there would not be so many out there to choose from. some people like some and not others for many reasons. ATD plays havoc on some peoples sex drive while it does nothing to others. its a personal preference, you know. kind of like SERMs. clomid for some and nolva for others. same thing

grigs

grigs

Awards
i don't think theres a "best" otherwise there would not be so many out there to choose from. some people like some and not others for many reasons. ATD plays havoc on some peoples sex drive while it does nothing to others. its a personal preference, you know. kind of like SERMs. clomid for some and nolva for others. same thing
ye but i think there is the one whish is most used in pcts..if you need chose, wich you will pick?

JZ7757

Awards
  • Established
SNS Inbibit E is a quality product, with available test results for 20 bucks. I am one of the lucky guys; my libido is good (not great) on this (both NP and SNS products).

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
ye but i think there is the one whish is most used in pcts..if you need chose, wich you will pick?
i always have used 6-oxo or nutra's version of it, the generic one "trione". it has never let me down.