OTC or ?

thewiseone21

Awards
What pct protocol would you suggest for the following cycle

Hdrol : 50/50/75/75/75/75
Fura: 250/250/300/300/300/300

I was thinking that I would need nolva,torem or clomid however I've had friends who are legitimate bodybuilders tell me differently and saying that I'd only need recersitol and possibly a test booster, let me know thanks

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
in all reality you could pry get away with an otc pct but with the ease of getting serms there's no reason to risk not using them, i would do a mild pct of torem with pcs or something to that effect

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What pct protocol would you suggest for the following cycle

Hdrol : 50/50/75/75/75/75
Fura: 250/250/300/300/300/300

I was thinking that I would need nolva,torem or clomid however I've had friends who are legitimate bodybuilders tell me differently and saying that I'd only need recersitol and possibly a test booster, let me know thanks
You were right and the legitimate bodybuilders were wrong.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
i spoke with some legit bodybuilders that were some big mofo's and were talkin bout doin epi... with no pct... because it has anti estrogenic properties! just cuz they look like they know what they're talkin bout doesnt mean they do

thewiseone21

Awards
K cool thanks guys anyone else have any sugesstions besides pcs or stoked? thanks

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
i spoke with some legit bodybuilders that were some big mofo's and were talkin bout doin epi... with no pct... because it has anti estrogenic properties! just cuz they look like they know what they're talkin bout doesnt mean they do
Yeah, these are the guys that are going to be muscular and need TRT later.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Wow pretty sad.

thewiseone21

Awards
Any one else have suggestions and dosing schedule for a serm? Also what is the best alternative to torem bc the only site i know that has is it currently out of it, thanks

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any one else have suggestions and dosing schedule for a serm? Also what is the best alternative to torem bc the only site i know that has is it currently out of it, thanks
Either Nolva or Clomid would be fine. Nolva at 20/20/10/10 and a natty test booster such as Stoked should work well. You may also want to consider a cortisol product in your pct.

thewiseone21

Awards
Either Nolva or Clomid would be fine. Nolva at 20/20/10/10 and a natty test booster such as Stoked should work well. You may also want to consider a cortisol product in your pct.
I was able to get my hands on dome totem so what should my complete pct look like, I'm a better safe than sorry person so please let me know the right dosing for totem and if u think stoked is the best or something else. Thanks

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was able to get my hands on dome totem so what should my complete pct look like, I'm a better safe than sorry person so please let me know the right dosing for totem and if u think stoked is the best or something else. Thanks
About 90mg for 3-5 days then drop to 60mg through week 3 and then 30mg for the last week. Stoked would work very well. Start it in week 3 of the pct as it has some anti estro properties so could help with any possible estro rebound when you come off the torem.