Clomid or Torem?

I

ilovefish

Awards
Hey guys im looking for a little advice im planning my 3rd cycle a cutting cycle and i was going to bridge cel's xtren into The One like this

tren 90/90/90/90/0/0/0
to 0/0/0/90/90/90/90

So i know im going to be needing a serm my previous 2 cycles were done otc now my question is would you run clomid or torem after a cycle like this i was thinking clomid but some of the sides ive read about dont sound to great and i read some more about torem and alot of guys say its the best serm out with little to no sides but everyone says clomid is best after a tren cycle so well clearly im torn an confused so

clomid 50/50/25/25 or torem 120/90/60/30 ?

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys im looking for a little advice im planning my 3rd cycle a cutting cycle and i was going to bridge cel's xtren into The One like this

tren 90/90/90/90/0/0/0
to 0/0/0/90/90/90/90

So i know im going to be needing a serm my previous 2 cycles were done otc now my question is would you run clomid or torem after a cycle like this i was thinking clomid but some of the sides ive read about dont sound to great and i read some more about torem and alot of guys say its the best serm out with little to no sides but everyone says clomid is best after a tren cycle so well clearly im torn an confused so

clomid 50/50/25/25 or torem 120/90/60/30 ?
I've had consistent success with toremifene. Never makes me feel ridiculously emotional and it brings the boys back quickly. I wouldn't go 120mg more than the first 3 days. I will never use clomid again... messed my vision up in a big way.

I

ilovefish

Awards
Thanks i planned running at 120 for the first 2 days then dropping to 90 for a week 60 etc, Yeah im blind as a bat as it is those sides made me lean more towards torem.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've had consistent success with toremifene. Never makes me feel ridiculously emotional and it brings the boys back quickly. I wouldn't go 120mg more than the first 3 days. I will never use clomid again... messed my vision up in a big way.
I use to always used Nolvadex PCT. I tried Toremifene one time just for the hell of it....I'll never go back to Nolva.

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How long would you guys recommend running torem after an 8 weeker of tren/test?

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long would you guys recommend running torem after an 8 weeker of tren/test?
Four weeks should be enough to bring test levels back, and keep estrogen in check. However, tren can do a number on someone in terms of prolactin, so you might want to look into compounds (cabergoline, l-dopa, etc.) that can help with that. Losing all libido for a lengthy timeframe can really suck.

S

smocho

Awards
Tell me about it, Im on Clomid right now and I feel like an emotional trainwreck :p Everything gets me down lol.

Im thinking of cutting the clomid short to 3 weeks instead of 4... I also use PCS and Formex on the side btw.

soultrain

soultrain

Awards
:goodpost:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
khall1974 Anabolics 30
The Yolkster Anabolics 20
jason267 Anabolics 7
B Post Cycle Therapy 11
V Post Cycle Therapy 6