clomid question.

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
Ok so i posted a thread a little over a month ago about how i was receiving Test shots for a few months and my test levels were in the gutter. After asking the doc i was prescribed Clomid for three months at 50 mgs a day. ITs been 39 days. as far as how i feel i feel like i am back to myself. Testes are fuller and hard, Loads are plentiful (i know yall dont really want to know this but i feel it is pertinent.) what little puffyness i had around the nips is gone, now on to the real deal-- I have had some blurry vision lately it worries me. Its not to the point where its making things difficult rather just bothers me because things is see that i used to see clearly are blurred. It only happens at random times which makes me think it may be in my head, i may be hypogly, or just have been straining my eyes.

I called the doc today and told him about this he told me to stop the meds. I feel that this may be beneficial but do not want to if its something that isnt really all that serious id like to ride it out to get the treatment that i need.

I guess what im asking is WHAT DO THE PEOPLE WHO KNOW ABOUT THIS **** THINK!!!! Thanks.:dunno:

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
From what I hear, that is a common side of clomid. I hope someone with knowledge on the subject can come in here and help you.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
The PDR (physician's desk reference) says that clomid commonly causes blurred vision, spots in the field of vision, or trailing vision when moving the head. The PDR also says if this occurs the medication should be stopped immediately. I dont know why this side effect occurs or how serious it could be. I do know that some doctors, depending on the medical condition, have their patients continue treatment while in other circumstances they discontinue treatment. If you have a doctor's supervision I'd listen to him/her. Good luck bro.

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
The PDR (physician's desk reference) says that clomid commonly causes blurred vision, spots in the field of vision, or trailing vision when moving the head. The PDR also says if this occurs the medication should be stopped immediately. I dont know why this side effect occurs or how serious it could be. I do know that some doctors, depending on the medical condition, have their patients continue treatment while in other circumstances they discontinue treatment. If you have a doctor's supervision I'd listen to him/her. Good luck bro.
Thanks for the reply. Ill stay off of it get some blood work done and hopefully all is back up and running from here on out (just a hope i guess) :)

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the reply. Ill stay off of it get some blood work done and hopefully all is back up and running from here on out (just a hope i guess) :)
no problem. good luck again.

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
i have read alot of posts that talk about the blurred vision. I just do not want to stop treatment of something when it may be something miniscule (Vision is not miniscule but just a little blurring would be to an extent.)

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
blurred vision and spottyness usually comes from using 100+ of clomid. however, since u were on it for a length of time, i can see how that might have happened. u'll be fine dude.

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
blurred vision and spottyness usually comes from using 100+ of clomid. however, since u were on it for a length of time, i can see how that might have happened. u'll be fine dude.
im just hoping that the time i was on was enough to get the test back!! :)

Ive even considered doing what another poster suggested- taking 50 mgs on every third day.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
im just hoping that the time i was on was enough to get the test back!! :)

Ive even considered doing what another poster suggested- taking 50 mgs on every third day.
ull be alright dude. using the clomid and your bodys natural ability to bring itself back to homeostasis, you'll be set. u could do the clomid every 3rd day...or take like 25mg everyday would be good. might also want to look into a natty test booster like tribulus. tribulus and fenugreek always work for me, and it doesnt screw up your hormones at all.

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
ull be alright dude. using the clomid and your bodys natural ability to bring itself back to homeostasis, you'll be set. u could do the clomid every 3rd day...or take like 25mg everyday would be good. might also want to look into a natty test booster like tribulus. tribulus and fenugreek always work for me, and it doesnt screw up your hormones at all.
thanks again. im going to do the 3rd day thing (dont feel quite right splitting the caps for some reason) im using the clomid and just as an added thing ZMA and things seem to be getting there. Just the f'ing blurry vision that concerns me.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Interesting thread and topic man. I seen another thread where the person was prescribed 25mg ED.

Interested in seeing how this turns out. Maybe doctors are finally trying some real ways of helping men with low test instead of just poppng em on TRT for life.

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
yeah the doc insisted that the shots were the only way, i researched found that clomid helps people and bam things seem to be back (hopefully for good)!!!

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
and when you really think about it it does make sense, Low test due to taking test in a young enough male a PCT product like clomid should get em back going right?

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
I've been on it at 25mg/day for almost 40 days. I've gotten stronger and gained 3lbs of LBM. However, I too notice that things like looking at the computer screen and then looking away, the light from the screen is overlayed on the next object I am looking at for longer than usual. Thats about it as far as vision. However, every time I take a pill, my skin becomes itchy and swollen to any sort of strenuous blood flow. Weird.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
if u get blurry vision, it goes away when u stop taking clomid, correct?

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
ive been off it about a week now. I think im still good.... :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Male Anti-Aging Medicine 2
Anabolics 9
Anabolics 2
Post Cycle Therapy 6
mmorso Anabolics 4