DTH alternatives?

  1. New Member
    eballarj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    279
    Rep Power
    214
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    21.41%

    DTH alternatives?


    I'm really starting to lose faith in these forums...hopefully someone can help me out on this question at least.

    So...Diesel Test Hardcore is out of stock, and the Get Diesel website keeps pushing back the release date...what do you all suggest as an alternative? I know DTH is most people's top choice as far as potent test boosts post cycle...but what's next best? combo AI and test booster maybe?

    I was thinking PCS & Reversitol combo? Or maybe Sustain Alpha with PCS?


    I am preparing PCT for either a 4 week mdrol cycle (10/10/10/20) or a 6-7 week mdrol/epistane bridge (10/10/20 & 0/0/40/40/40/40) keeping gains and keeping libido are my main concerns (outside of keeping the HPTA working...). Dosing nolva 20/20/20/20 post cycle...but kinda want to really kickstart those testes, haha. w/o adverse side-effects, obviously.

  2. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,581
    Rep Power
    6935
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    64.57%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    The Resversitol and PCS combo would work well as PCS is also a test booster. If you run this I would dose it this way.

    Resversitol weeks 1-4 of pct 3/2/2/1

    Post Cycle Support weeks 3-6 of pct 2 caps in the a.m. and 2 caps in the p.m.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  3. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,524
    Rep Power
    41245
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.21%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Pembroke made a good suggestion. NB PCS is the same as Stoked. Another popular T-booster is T-911. Or just pick up the Horny Mack Jack Stack
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    BBB's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,867
    Rep Power
    321366
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    6.76%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Sustain Alpha by PP is pretty good PCT although it may be a bit mild for the stack your proposing. I would stack with Activate by DS or Hyperdrol by AX.
  5. New Member
    eballarj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    279
    Rep Power
    214
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    21.41%

    thanks for the suggestions all! Just as I was losing faith in the boards, haha.

    Reversitol/PCS sounds the most potent to me..let me know if I'm wrong, but I think i'll probably go with that. I'll have to look into the Horny Mac Jack Stack or whatever too haha. clever name. and sounds strong lol.
  6. New Member
    Yellow's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    284
    Rep Power
    232
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    5.25%

    Quote Originally Posted by eballarj View Post
    I'm really starting to lose faith in these forums...hopefully someone can help me out on this question at least.

    So...Diesel Test Hardcore is out of stock, and the Get Diesel website keeps pushing back the release date...what do you all suggest as an alternative? I know DTH is most people's top choice as far as potent test boosts post cycle...but what's next best? combo AI and test booster maybe?

    I was thinking PCS & Reversitol combo? Or maybe Sustain Alpha with PCS?


    I am preparing PCT for either a 4 week mdrol cycle (10/10/10/20) or a 6-7 week mdrol/epistane bridge (10/10/20 & 0/0/40/40/40/40) keeping gains and keeping libido are my main concerns (outside of keeping the HPTA working...). Dosing nolva 20/20/20/20 post cycle...but kinda want to really kickstart those testes, haha. w/o adverse side-effects, obviously.
    If you can get clomid, go with it. Clomid is superior at stimulating HPTA than nolva.
    It would be better if you take combo of them (low dose clomid & nolva) for PCT.
    M-Drol is pretty strong at HPTA shutdown.

    I think the best AI to be used in PCT is reversitol.
    You can add test booster like AI PCS/Stoked or CEL PCT Assist. Both of them are good test booster for PCT.
    Run the PCS/Stoked or PCT Assist in week 1-4 then Reversitol week 4-7 tapering down (3/2/2/1).

    Hope it helps...
  7. New Member
    eballarj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    279
    Rep Power
    214
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    21.41%

    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow View Post
    If you can get clomid, go with it. Clomid is superior at stimulating HPTA than nolva.
    It would be better if you take combo of them (low dose clomid & nolva) for PCT.
    M-Drol is pretty strong at HPTA shutdown.

    I think the best AI to be used in PCT is reversitol.
    You can add test booster like AI PCS/Stoked or CEL PCT Assist. Both of them are good test booster for PCT.
    Run the PCS/Stoked or PCT Assist in week 1-4 then Reversitol week 4-7 tapering down (3/2/2/1).

    Hope it helps...
    I have some leftover clomid, from my last mdrol cycle, but i don't think there's enough to do me any good. haha. maybe a weeks worth at 70mg...i could always order more i guess.

    so...one vote for reversitol first, then adding test booster...and one vote for test booster, then adding reversitol... pros/cons for each?
  8. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,265
    Rep Power
    963225
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    39.93%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    I would personally go for 6-bromo with Testofen or Activate X. Throw in some Icariinn and Forskolin for an extra boost.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  9. New Member
    eballarj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    279
    Rep Power
    214
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    21.41%

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I would personally go for 6-bromo with Testofen or Activate X. Throw in some Icariinn and Forskolin for an extra boost.
    I already have a bottle and a quarter of PCS...so I am def. using that to save a buck. haha. 6-bromo instead of reversitol? so, like, hyperdrol x2 or something like that? hm... you think that's stronger than the current setup?
  10. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,265
    Rep Power
    963225
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    39.93%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by eballarj View Post
    I already have a bottle and a quarter of PCS...so I am def. using that to save a buck. haha. 6-bromo instead of reversitol? so, like, hyperdrol x2 or something like that? hm... you think that's stronger than the current setup?
    What exactly is your current setup?
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  11. New Member
    eballarj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    279
    Rep Power
    214
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    21.41%

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    What exactly is your current setup?
    for cycle or PCT?

    cycle:
    m drol: 10/10/20
    epistane:0/0/40/40/40/40(and maybe another /40/40?)

    PCT:
    nolva: 20/20/20/20
    PCS
    EndoAmp

    I already have all these products in my possession, which was part of the benefit of putting PCT together this way, but I am open to enhancements or even completely different setups.
  12. New Member
    Yellow's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    284
    Rep Power
    232
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    5.25%

    Quote Originally Posted by eballarj View Post
    I have some leftover clomid, from my last mdrol cycle, but i don't think there's enough to do me any good. haha. maybe a weeks worth at 70mg...i could always order more i guess.

    so...one vote for reversitol first, then adding test booster...and one vote for test booster, then adding reversitol... pros/cons for each?
    Reversitol contains AI. I think you shouldn't take AI at the beginning of PCT because there is no estrogen conversion as your test level is low post cycle. You need to balance your hormonal system first.
    Take AI on the last week of SERM intake (week 4-7) or after SERM intake (week 5-8) because your test level is elevated slighly above normal level (due to taking SERM). This time, the estrogen level is usually high also since test level is high and due to the SERM itself (because SERM is synthetic estrogen)

    Quote Originally Posted by eballarj View Post
    for cycle or PCT?

    cycle:
    m drol: 10/10/20
    epistane:0/0/40/40/40/40(and maybe another /40/40?)

    PCT:
    nolva: 20/20/20/20
    PCS
    EndoAmp

    I already have all these products in my possession, which was part of the benefit of putting PCT together this way, but I am open to enhancements or even completely different setups.
    For the cycle, to get most benefits of it I think you could go with :
    M-Drol (Week 1-3)
    Epistane (Week 4-7)

    No need to extend to 8 weeks, just go with 7 weeks max and run PCT. I'm sure you will get great results with this 7 weeks cycle (considering your diet, training, rest are good).

    M-Drol dosing could be 10/10/10 or 10/20/20 or 20/20/20 (Depends on the feeling and sides).
    Epistane dosing could be 40mg straight for 4 weeks.

    For PCT, you should get clomid. M-Drol is pretty strong at HPTA shutdown.
    Clomid : 50/50/25/25mg
    Nolva : 20/20/10/10mg
    PCS : 4 caps daily for week 1-4
    EndoAMP : 1 scoop daily for week 1-4

    If you have AI, run it week 4-7 or week 5-8. Don't forget to taper down like 3/3/2/1 or 3/2/2/1.

    Hope it helps....
  13. New Member
    eballarj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    279
    Rep Power
    214
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    21.41%

    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow View Post
    Reversitol contains AI. I think you shouldn't take AI at the beginning of PCT because there is no estrogen conversion as your test level is low post cycle. You need to balance your hormonal system first.
    Take AI on the last week of SERM intake (week 4-7) or after SERM intake (week 5-8) because your test level is elevated slighly above normal level (due to taking SERM). This time, the estrogen level is usually high also since test level is high and due to the SERM itself (because SERM is synthetic estrogen)



    For the cycle, to get most benefits of it I think you could go with :
    M-Drol (Week 1-3)
    Epistane (Week 4-7)

    No need to extend to 8 weeks, just go with 7 weeks max and run PCT. I'm sure you will get great results with this 7 weeks cycle (considering your diet, training, rest are good).

    M-Drol dosing could be 10/10/10 or 10/20/20 or 20/20/20 (Depends on the feeling and sides).
    Epistane dosing could be 40mg straight for 4 weeks.

    For PCT, you should get clomid. M-Drol is pretty strong at HPTA shutdown.
    Clomid : 50/50/25/25mg
    Nolva : 20/20/10/10mg
    PCS : 4 caps daily for week 1-4
    EndoAMP : 1 scoop daily for week 1-4

    If you have AI, run it week 4-7 or week 5-8. Don't forget to taper down like 3/3/2/1 or 3/2/2/1.

    Hope it helps....
    That was really insightful. Thanks for all that! couple questions tho...

    why do you recommend starting the epi in week 4 instead of week 3? I was thinking the overlap would minimize the "delay time" for epistane to "kick in?"
    are you recommending running the nolva and clomid? you think it will be that beneficial? you think that will zap out any chance of my junk functioning? lol. Seems like a good PCT though! just wondering your thoughts on that suggested setup. I think I may go with that one actually, and if I have money into PCT, maybe purchase reversitol as an afterthought. hm...

    Also, I've never ran a bridge before. Ran m-drol, ran h-drol with propodrol (which surprisingly made me feel more shut down, i think, harder than m drol..maybe the propadrol did it?) can i expect to still have a libido and/or workable tools (lol)? I'm doing good right now, but i'm only on week 2 of 10mg..

    Thanks again bro, I appreciate you (and everyone/anyone else) taking their time to help.
  14. New Member
    eballarj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    279
    Rep Power
    214
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    21.41%

    nothing else? I thought I was on a roll getting these questions answered, haha..
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Looking for alternatives to PH/AAS
    By schwellington in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-07-2010, 09:30 PM
  2. ECA Alternatives
    By AirCanuck in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-22-2010, 10:24 PM
  3. TRT-- alternatives to HCG?
    By de49152 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-08-2007, 06:06 PM
  4. Alternatives to HCG
    By PumpingIron in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-26-2007, 03:29 PM
  5. 18 yrs old and looking for ph alternatives
    By HellTownPlaya in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 09-11-2006, 12:49 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in