DNP androgenic/estrogenic sides?

RothFTP

RothFTP

Awards
I read that DNP is supposed to not mess up with hormones except for T4 to T3 conversion, according to my research.
I finished a 22 days pyramide cycle of low to medium dose DNP powder- 200mg to 600 and down to 200 again. The problem is that I noticed estrogenic-like sides and found my self extremely sensitive:

1. I noticed being extremely sentimental and found very hard to hold back my outbreaks, tearing at times without significant reason (worse than my aunt!)
2. Smiling/Laughing with little reason without stopping. Wanted to punch myself in the face for that.
3. When starting eating/drinking anything, anytime of the day I experienced pain at my saliva glands.
4. Libido went through the roof! My erections were harder than ever and not easy to go down. The bad is that I had unexpecting boners anytime without stimulus.
5. Noticed estrogenic fat/water storage increases. My puffy nipples and love handles became puffier and softer.

Note that:
1. The only drugs I used were Albuterol and keto at moderate doses (12mg and 2mg respectevily).
2. Supplements taken with DNP were:
Glycerol liquid - 10g 3x /day
Pyruvate - 4-6g /day
Vitamin C 1g x3 /day
Vitamin E - 1000IU/day
ALA 900mg /day
Magnesium - 1500mg /day
Calcium - 3000mg/day NOT with Mag
Potassium - 300mg/ day

I didn't see any results for the first 18 days other than the sides (fat calipers, body tape, scale) until I bumped the dose and overnight lost 2.5 Kg and 2.2cm waist (after puking for a few hours).

Now I am about to enter my 2nd cycle on DNP. Is anyone knowledgeable of these kind of sides assosiated with DNP? Can they be non- androgenic/estrogenic? Is taking anti-estrogens or PCT drugs anygood?

Thanks in advance and my apologies for the screed.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
You lost 2.2 kg of puke... And you want to do another cycle? Man this is not what I would call something fun..

RothFTP

RothFTP

Awards
It wasn't exactly puke. It was mostly water from the retention I got. The cause was not eating enough carbs with a heavy dose (600mg). My BF dropped enough, that's why I plan for a second cycle.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cheeky Monkey Supplements 22
RickyBlobby Anabolics 25
Anabolics 1
Supplements 37
Post Cycle Therapy 5