need a little help fella's

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im in the middle of an awesome cycle, everything is going great. Just have a question about my pct. cycle is havoc weeks 1-5 at 40mg's. X-tren by cel weeks 2-5 at 60mg's. Im running the primordial perfermoance testosterone recovery stack, alongside nolva(20/20/10/10). Now the question is I have a bottle of reversitol by i-force. Should I run the reversitol weeks 1-4 of pct, or finish trs and nolva, then run reversitol weeks 4-8 of pct?

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Run the Resveratrol at the tail end of your Posy Cycle Therapy.

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hopefully strength gains from x-tren are awesome. would you guys like some daily updates on the cycle?

Yellow

Yellow

Awards
  • Established
Im in the middle of an awesome cycle, everything is going great. Just have a question about my pct. cycle is havoc weeks 1-5 at 40mg's. X-tren by cel weeks 2-5 at 60mg's. Im running the primordial perfermoance testosterone recovery stack, alongside nolva(20/20/10/10). Now the question is I have a bottle of reversitol by i-force. Should I run the reversitol weeks 1-4 of pct, or finish trs and nolva, then run reversitol weeks 4-8 of pct?
Your PCT looks good man.
Run the PP testosterone recovery stack alongside with low dose nolva (20/20/10/10) for week 1-4 of PCT.
For the reversitol, run it week 4-7 (start it on the last week of testosterone recovery stack & nolva) tapering down 3/2/2/1.

Hope it helps...

hopefully strength gains from x-tren are awesome. would you guys like some daily updates on the cycle?
Yeah, strength gain from X-Tren should be awesome man.
I ran 40mg Epistane stacked with 60mg ACL Tren Xtreme on recomp/cut cycle and the strength gain was insane eventhough I lost about 2% of Body Fat while gaining 6lbs on maintentance diet.