Ok to cleanse during PCT?

Jim Nasium

Awards
Hey you Guys! (Remember that from Goonies?)

So um, just finished a 6 weeker of H Drol and I'm about 2 weeks into my PCT which looks like this:

Weeks 1-4: Reversitol by iForce
Weeks 3-6: Anabolic Innovations PCS
Weeks 3-6: Lean Xtreme by Driven Sports

I just bought a 7 day body cleanse kit and I was wondering does anybody know if it would be ok to cleanse during my PCT or would the cleansing kit cancel out the effect of the test boosters?

Thanks for any help!

Gator 87

Awards
  • Established
Hey you Guys! (Remember that from Goonies?)

So um, just finished a 6 weeker of H Drol and I'm about 2 weeks into my PCT which looks like this:

Weeks 1-4: Reversitol by iForce
Weeks 3-6: Anabolic Innovations PCS
Weeks 3-6: Lean Xtreme by Driven Sports

I just bought a 7 day body cleanse kit and I was wondering does anybody know if it would be ok to cleanse during my PCT or would the cleansing kit cancel out the effect of the test boosters?

Thanks for any help!
First of all, I'm fairly certain that you shouldn't take Reversitol and PCS together, as they contain the same AIs (too much). And what exactly is a cleansing kit? Is this some sort of enema thing? If it involves starving yourself, don't do it on PCT.

Jim Nasium

Awards
First of all, I'm fairly certain that you shouldn't take Reversitol and PCS together, as they contain the same AIs (too much). And what exactly is a cleansing kit? Is this some sort of enema thing? If it involves starving yourself, don't do it on PCT.
I'm going to start the PCS as I'm tapering off with the Reversitol and it's definitely not the same ingredients except for the Resveratrol. The cleansing kit is to cleanse the liver and kidneys and I don't think I would have to starve myself just drink MUCH more water in order to piss everything out.

Gator 87

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to start the PCS as I'm tapering off with the Reversitol and it's definitely not the same ingredients except for the Resveratrol. The cleansing kit is to cleanse the liver and kidneys and I don't think I would have to starve myself just drink MUCH more water in order to piss everything out.
You're right, nevermind. Sounds good, I was just worried that you were talking about one of those crazy liquid diets or something.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
You're right, nevermind. Sounds good, I was just worried that you were talking about one of those crazy liquid diets or something.
Are you trying to say the hollywood 24-hour juice diet isn't a miracle of nutrition science? I mean whats better than a diet that allows you to lose 10 lbs. in 2 days? :joke:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
FRITZFURY Anabolics 1
FRITZFURY Anabolics 9
Anabolics 11
OTC Drug 2
matt8483 Nutrition / Health 18