so ive been on caber for a month

codymichaud

Awards
started off with .5 every third day for two weeks then bumped it to 1g for two weeks the tenderness is gone but i can still squeeze stuff out.. any ideas? btw its from IR and i shake it like crazy every time

codymichaud

Awards
Prolactin and PGR's only respond to an estrogen rich environment. I would suggest Adex 1mg ED first week, .5mg ED second week, .5 EOD third week, nolva 20mgs concurrently.

Withing 7days 1mg of Adex will reduce estrogen Approx. 60%, then the subsequent recommended doses are to help you taper off.
i was always told that if anything nolva can make it worse and i thought that was what happened to me, but hey im willing to give anything a try

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
i was always told that if anything nolva can make it worse and i thought that was what happened to me, but hey im willing to give anything a try
There is only one study I can think of that shows upregulation of PGR's and it's a highly flawed study, not to mention that the supposed upregulation is so negligible that I would'nt worry about it anyways. And like I mentioned when you reduce estrogen those problems cant happen.

codymichaud

Awards
There is only one study I can think of that shows upregulation of PGR's and it's a highly flawed study, not to mention that the supposed upregulation is so negligible that I would'nt worry about it anyways. And like I mentioned when you reduce estrogen those problems cant happen.
alright cool thanks alot man

codymichaud

Awards
so ive been on adex for 2 weeks it actually brought the size of my gyno down but im still lactating.. any ideas?

codymichaud

Awards
almost 3 weeks at 1mg a day and still lactating zzzzzzz

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Look into Pramipexole. Seems to be helping alot of people, but it is a research chemical, so do your research first.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
have you tried chasteberry? its cheap and worked well for me. for some reason ATD makes me lactate... no clue why, but it just does. even after one dose i start lactating slightly. do u know what caused it?

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
also, name everything you are taking right now, there may be something you are taking that is preventing you from recovering

codymichaud

Awards
also, name everything you are taking right now, there may be something you are taking that is preventing you from recovering
m-drol in january i didnt even notice until like a month after when i squeezed my pre existing gyno and **** came out

ive tried caber adex and now im up to 2g of prami a day

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
bummer, man. chasteberry worked for me. i was patient with it tho, it took the entire bottle, but it only cost $5.

Macro

Awards
3 possibilities

1. using liquid cabergoline- so worthless
1a. btw- anyone selling cabergoline for 3$/mg is scamming you. and lets face facts its been widely posted and these companies are aware that cabergoline is not stable in solution. However oblivious they appear to claim to be.

2. you got prami from a less than legitimate supplier (the one you mentioned falls squarely into that category, AG seems to have jumped on that bandwagon as well- though could just be incompetence).

3. just going to take wild guess and say that you failed to account for other lactogens....
3a. going with this one.... whenever treating active lactation or gynecomastia flare, calorie deficit and moderation of insulin (a lactogen), is highly reccomended.