Gyno or just fat?

meiantse2

Awards
I don't know what it is, gyno or just a lot of chest fat but I have been having this problem for two years already. My lower pecs seem to be sagging down and my nipple are puffy. I have never had any pain at these places or any liquid discharge when i pinch them. There are no bumps or discs under them. My pecs are soft and flabby. However, my left pec is bigger than my right and there is some mass right behind the nipple. Can someone tell me if it's gyno or chest fat and what I can do to get rid of it?

I'm 18 years old, 5'8 and weigh 154 pounds. I have no clue what my body fat percentage is.

justinc

Awards
Well first you say there is no bumps or discs under them, then u say there is a mass behind your nipple. Which one is it? Have u done any cycles before. If so what and what did u use for PCT. Never mind the last part just saw your second post.

Wetdawg

Wetdawg

Awards
Where you fit when you were younger? Could be Teen gyno.

lift or die

Awards
sometimes teens when going through puberty can develop gyno.. this may have contribute to you having gyno.. you can always got to your local doctor and they can tell you...