EC stack during PCT

Tone

Tone

Awards
  • Established
i just finished a 5.5 week hdrol cycle, now into my 2nd week of PCT dosing Formex 50/50/25/25, PCT Assist 3am, 3pm

I just started the EC stack yesterday been taking 25mg E, 200mg C twice a day...

I was wondering if anybody had an opinion on dosing this with formex/pct assist. Would there be an danger in this???

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i just finished a 5.5 week hdrol cycle, now into my 2nd week of PCT dosing Formex 50/50/25/25, PCT Assist 3am, 3pm

I just started the EC stack yesterday been taking 25mg E, 200mg C twice a day...

I was wondering if anybody had an opinion on dosing this with formex/pct assist. Would there be an danger in this???
Don't see a big issue with it. Check your vitals a few times a day for a few days (BP/HR) and see where they lay compared to your normal vitals. That will be your biggest tell.

Adams

Tone

Tone

Awards
  • Established
I have been checking it, this morning it was 117/71 which is about normal, my heart beats per minutes was around 80 though which is really high for me... This afternoon after my 2nd dose I checked and it was BP - 128/74 with a Pulse of 74 B/M... I would say that is ok, I have been taking some fish oil as well and that should help I believe.

Yellow

Yellow

Awards
  • Established

Your PCT Assist & Formex dosing is perfect :thumbsup:

I see no issues with EC stack during PCT, just makes sure you take in plenty calories in PCT to hold onto gains you made on cycle.

I have used ECA stack while on cycle and PCT too. No Problem at all... I feel EC / ECA stack could help fight lethargy while on PCT and boost performance while working out hard so that keep strength and muscle too.

I think you should measure blood pressure and heart rate everyday to make sure it doesn't exceed the normal values.

Hope it helps...