which would your prefer?

androchem

androchem

Awards
Hello everyone, glad to join the am crew. I have a question pertaining to my current e-stane cycle. It will be a 4 week cycle, dosed at 40mg/40mg/50mg/50mg. My question is, should I go with the traditional pct of ( test booster, AI, pcs) or should I go with the PP test recovery stack? anyone use the trs stack for this purpose with success?

thanks, ac

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hello everyone, glad to join the am crew. I have a question pertaining to my current e-stane cycle. It will be a 4 week cycle, dosed at 40mg/40mg/50mg/50mg. My question is, should I go with the traditional pct of ( test booster, AI, pcs) or should I go with the PP test recovery stack? anyone use the trs stack for this purpose with success?

thanks, ac

PCS was designed for Epi pct by thesinner. I would run a low dose serm nolva 20/20/10/10 with the PCS.:)

androchem

androchem

Awards
yea i would use pcs either way, just dont know if i should go ai/test booster or pp test recovery stack. I dont need nolva for such a mild cycle, just need opinions on test recov stack

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
a lot of people recommend serms for epi... Why would you not use a serm for a cycle unlless it was something like mmv2? its not like its difficult to get them or they're expensive...

androchem

androchem

Awards
a lot of people recommend serms for epi... Why would you not use a serm for a cycle unlless it was something like mmv2? its not like its difficult to get them or they're expensive...
Because epi is such a mild compound, why use a liver toxic substance when i dont need it, that defies logic. I ran many many cycles, its not needed. just want some opinions on the two mentioned pct options.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Because epi is such a mild compound, why use a liver toxic substance when i dont need it, that defies logic. I ran many many cycles, its not needed. just want some opinions on the two mentioned pct options.
Epi can and will shut you down.

androchem

androchem

Awards
Epi can and will shut you down.
trust me I understand that, and I make it a point to get bloodwork done before, during , and after pct. I have ran epi before at a lower dosage, and recovered completely, have also ran two 10 week test e with dbol kickstarts, with an otc pct and bloodwork showed that 2 weeks after completing pct i was nearly 100% recovered. I am really not trying to come off as an ass, and hope everyone understands that, but I dont use serms, and I don't need serms. am just looking for a little info or reporting from people who are knowledgeable on the pp test recov. stack. thanks for the responses :wave2:

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
run the test recovery stack as directed, and use reversitol by i-force, start at 1 pill taper up, then taper back down to 1 pill.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
run the test recovery stack as directed, and use reversitol by i-force, start at 1 pill taper up, then taper back down to 1 pill.
TRS is an awesome stack for sure. Running that with a little PCT Assist for lipid and libido boost is a sure fire winner for an Epi recovery. SA should really get more praise for it's effects on libido post cycle.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
dont mess around with anything OTC. Its all bullsh*t gamble at getting your T back on anything suppressive and generally requires a kitchen sink. Get Clomid, run it 50/25/25/25....absolutely perfect pct for epistane imo. Keep only an OTC AI on hand incase of any sort of estrogen rebound..

BTW...using any sort of AI after havoc/epi as your main is retarded. Epi is a strong AI...using AI for pct won't do crap but prolong a wicked rebound.

O, and....fine me one blood work showing elevated enzymes from Clomid

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
dont mess around with anything OTC. Its all bullsh*t gamble at getting your T back on anything suppressive and generally requires a kitchen sink. Get Clomid, run it 50/25/25/25....absolutely perfect pct for epistane imo. Keep only an OTC AI on hand incase of any sort of estrogen rebound..

BTW...using any sort of AI after havoc/epi as your main is retarded. Epi is a strong AI...using AI for pct won't do crap but prolong a wicked rebound.

O, and....fine me one blood work showing elevated enzymes from Clomid
Agreed a OTC should not be your only pct option it can be used with a SERM.