which would your prefer?

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.01%

Question which would your prefer?

Hello everyone, glad to join the am crew. I have a question pertaining to my current e-stane cycle. It will be a 4 week cycle, dosed at 40mg/40mg/50mg/50mg. My question is, should I go with the traditional pct of ( test booster, AI, pcs) or should I go with the PP test recovery stack? anyone use the trs stack for this purpose with success?

thanks, ac

2. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.77%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by androchem View Post
    Hello everyone, glad to join the am crew. I have a question pertaining to my current e-stane cycle. It will be a 4 week cycle, dosed at 40mg/40mg/50mg/50mg. My question is, should I go with the traditional pct of ( test booster, AI, pcs) or should I go with the PP test recovery stack? anyone use the trs stack for this purpose with success?

thanks, ac

PCS was designed for Epi pct by thesinner. I would run a low dose serm nolva 20/20/10/10 with the PCS.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.01%

yea i would use pcs either way, just dont know if i should go ai/test booster or pp test recovery stack. I dont need nolva for such a mild cycle, just need opinions on test recov stack
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.01%

anyone? lol
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.15%
    Achievements Posting Pro

a lot of people recommend serms for epi... Why would you not use a serm for a cycle unlless it was something like mmv2? its not like its difficult to get them or they're expensive...
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.01%

Quote Originally Posted by panther77 View Post
    a lot of people recommend serms for epi... Why would you not use a serm for a cycle unlless it was something like mmv2? its not like its difficult to get them or they're expensive...
    Because epi is such a mild compound, why use a liver toxic substance when i dont need it, that defies logic. I ran many many cycles, its not needed. just want some opinions on the two mentioned pct options.
  7. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.77%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by androchem View Post
    Because epi is such a mild compound, why use a liver toxic substance when i dont need it, that defies logic. I ran many many cycles, its not needed. just want some opinions on the two mentioned pct options.
    Epi can and will shut you down.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.01%

Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Epi can and will shut you down.
    trust me I understand that, and I make it a point to get bloodwork done before, during , and after pct. I have ran epi before at a lower dosage, and recovered completely, have also ran two 10 week test e with dbol kickstarts, with an otc pct and bloodwork showed that 2 weeks after completing pct i was nearly 100% recovered. I am really not trying to come off as an ass, and hope everyone understands that, but I dont use serms, and I don't need serms. am just looking for a little info or reporting from people who are knowledgeable on the pp test recov. stack. thanks for the responses
  9. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.1%

run the test recovery stack as directed, and use reversitol by i-force, start at 1 pill taper up, then taper back down to 1 pill.
  10. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.08%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by james1 View Post
    run the test recovery stack as directed, and use reversitol by i-force, start at 1 pill taper up, then taper back down to 1 pill.
    TRS is an awesome stack for sure. Running that with a little PCT Assist for lipid and libido boost is a sure fire winner for an Epi recovery. SA should really get more praise for it's effects on libido post cycle.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.05%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

dont mess around with anything OTC. Its all bullsh*t gamble at getting your T back on anything suppressive and generally requires a kitchen sink. Get Clomid, run it 50/25/25/25....absolutely perfect pct for epistane imo. Keep only an OTC AI on hand incase of any sort of estrogen rebound..

BTW...using any sort of AI after havoc/epi as your main is retarded. Epi is a strong AI...using AI for pct won't do crap but prolong a wicked rebound.

O, and....fine me one blood work showing elevated enzymes from Clomid
  12. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.77%

Quote Originally Posted by monsterbox View Post
    dont mess around with anything OTC. Its all bullsh*t gamble at getting your T back on anything suppressive and generally requires a kitchen sink. Get Clomid, run it 50/25/25/25....absolutely perfect pct for epistane imo. Keep only an OTC AI on hand incase of any sort of estrogen rebound..

BTW...using any sort of AI after havoc/epi as your main is retarded. Epi is a strong AI...using AI for pct won't do crap but prolong a wicked rebound.

O, and....fine me one blood work showing elevated enzymes from Clomid
    Agreed a OTC should not be your only pct option it can be used with a SERM.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Which one do you prefer
    By spiderman7 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-19-2008, 10:39 AM
  2. which do you prefer
    By Kaison05 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-13-2006, 07:30 PM
  3. Which one do you prefer??