Is SX good for cortisol control PCT?

iron13th

iron13th

Awards
I was planning on ordering 'Lean Extreme' as my cortisol controlling substance for my PCT (starting it 3 weeks into my PCT), when I saw all the great threads today on 'Slim Extreme'. I saw nothing about SX's effectiveness in controlling cortisol in PCT though. Anybody know its ability here? Should I give SX a try instead of LX?

blueboy22

blueboy22

Awards
  • Established
I was planning on ordering 'Lean Extreme' as my cortisol controlling substance for my PCT (starting it 3 weeks into my PCT), when I saw all the great threads today on 'Slim Extreme'. I saw nothing about SX's effectiveness in controlling cortisol in PCT though. Anybody know its ability here? Should I give SX a try instead of LX?
The problem with Slim-X is that it will destroy your appetite. Not the ideal situation you want during PCT when you are trying to retain your gains.....

iron13th

iron13th

Awards
The problem with Slim-X is that it will destroy your appetite. Not the ideal situation you want during PCT when you are trying to retain your gains.....
Ok. Then the Lean Extreme is a good choice as a cortisol blocker? I need some serious help with my midsection. Its not like I'm super fat, but all the fat I have is RIGHT THERE. My diet is very very precise and on the money, I've got a BS in Dietetics, so I know what I'm doing with my food intake. From what I understand, my midsection fat is probably cortisol related due to probably stress, which I have always been a very stressed out person.

Jim Nasium

Awards
Ok. Then the Lean Extreme is a good choice as a cortisol blocker? I need some serious help with my midsection. Its not like I'm super fat, but all the fat I have is RIGHT THERE. My diet is very very precise and on the money, I've got a BS in Dietetics, so I know what I'm doing with my food intake. From what I understand, my midsection fat is probably cortisol related due to probably stress, which I have always been a very stressed out person.
I'm using Lean Xtreme in my PCT it is pretty much the standard of cortisol blockers for PCT as I understand it. Day 15 is when I'll be starting Lean Xtreme for my PCT. I was thinking about stacking Lean Xtreme and Slim Xtreme during my PCT because I heard the stack is great but I think if I do that I'll have to force myself to eat. Anyway Lean Xtreme's function is do just what you want it to do, it says that on the bottle. If you're looking to do a recomposition of your midsection, that is what LX is for. Good Luck!

iron13th

iron13th

Awards
Thanks Jim! Yeah, that helped solidify my decision. I'm gonna order my some now. My third week into PCT is next week, I'll start LX then. Hoping for good things!

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Definitely go with Lean Xtreme, the stuff is awesome, a staple in PCT. It comes now in extended release so you get a more constant and controlled amount throughout the day.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Jim! Yeah, that helped solidify my decision. I'm gonna order my some now. My third week into PCT is next week, I'll start LX then. Hoping for good things!
LX is awesome for cort control(so is Suppress-C). B-triol is one of my all time favorites for pct and just standard cortisol management. Can't go wrong with including this into any pct regimine IMO.