I didn't do good enough research on Letro vs. Gyno - Help Remedy

Alekot

Awards
Quick Story:

Got gynecomastia (small 1/2 pea thing under nipple and puffy nips) from S-Drol... Started lactating (about like 1 micro-drop can squeeze out every 2 days)...

Then, decided to go for letro... I did do a lot of research, but none of the stuff I read mentioned *rebound*... So guess what, when I stopped the letro... it caused the gynecomastia to get worse.

Now, by "worse"... I mean that now (2 weeks after stopping letro)... My nipples are much puffier, and much more often (like 90% of the day)... Before letro I had puffiness just 10% of the time.

The lactating is gone. Can't squeeze anything out... Which is I guess a good thing?

But I am getting itching feelings. No pain, its never painful, just itchy most of the day (wasn't before ceasing letro). And I have zero-sex drive... Also zero sperm too, lol. Like no ejaculate.

What would you do next?

Obviously my mistake was not ramping down the letro. But where would you go from here? Any ideas?

I'm thinking of waiting a few days to reserch some more and assess how it changes, and then doing a better letro-cycle... This time with ramping up and down really slowly. Whatcha think?