11 oxo PCT: 6 oxo vs. ATD..more for ATD

fogie13

fogie13

Awards
I've read a lot of threads promoting 6 oxo as the complimentary pct for 11 oxo. I am wondering if ATD could be an option..I've read a few threads where Reversitol was being used and recommended on other forums, and, being that it has ATD in it's proprietary blend i was wondering if taking the ATD by itself, which i already have (Inhibit E) would be fine.

In addition though, i found a very detailed and deliriously circular thread on another forum warning AGAINST the use of the traditional AI anti-e approaches to pct. I think it was dinoii who started the thread..instead he was supported nettle root, and I3C, among a few other things which i cannot honestly speak much on, and i don't know the rules for posting threads from other forums on this board so sorry. Listen, i'm not a scientist or med student, so a lot of the information on that thread was over my head. But if anyone's got any input, opinion, or "answer" on my question that have some reason and speakable rationality to it, lemme know. Direct experiances are the most appreciated.

Here's my 11 oxo dosing:
11 oxo @ 8 caps for 6 wks.
Very very mild sides.

Thanks guys, for any and all replies.

F.