H-Drol PCT....SERM or OTC??

vpdman

vpdman

Awards
Hey guys I've done my homework and every forum/website has their own opinion. Im wondering what would be best for me. I was thinking about taking an Aromatase-inhibitor (AI), Test booster, Anti Cortisol, and CEL Assist.

On Cycle:
H-Drol 25-50-50-75
CEL Assist

PCT:
Nolva at 20-20-20-10 or AI?
Test Booster start on week 2
Anti Cort start on week 2
CEL Assist

What are your guys opinions? Is an AI needed if I take a SERM and is a SERM needed if i just took the AI?

Also should I do a 4 week cycle of H-Drol or a 6 week if this is my first cycle? Im 5'8, 159-164lbs, and 15% BF.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys I've done my homework and every forum/website has their own opinion. Im wondering what would be best for me. I was thinking about taking an Aromatase-inhibitor (AI), Test booster, Anti Cortisol, and CEL Assist.

On Cycle:
H-Drol 25-50-50-75
CEL Assist

PCT:
Nolva at 20-20-20-10 or AI?
Test Booster start on week 2
Anti Cort start on week 2
CEL Assist

What are your guys opinions? Is an AI needed if I take a SERM and is a SERM needed if i just took the AI?

Also should I do a 4 week cycle of H-Drol or a 6 week if this is my first cycle? Im 5'8, 159-164lbs, and 15% BF.
that cycle is too short, it takes about 2 weeks just to start to feel hdrol

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Many people do not get shutdown from h-drol,.. so I would go the otc route, but have serm on hand if needed!
Lennox is correct, a 5 week cycle would be optimal!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Run h-drol 5-6 weeks and do not bother with 25mg start with 50mg. It never hurts to have a SERM but for h-drol only OTC PCT can work well. Post Cycle Support and Formex should do the job. Here is a link on OTC PCT.

www.otcpct.com

vpdman

vpdman

Awards
Thanks guys for the help. I looked up that website and was wondering why h-drol and m-drol have the same pxt cycle if m-drol is so much stronger?

The site was extremely helpful shed light on a lot of things I was unaware of since OTC is very new to me. I've only researched a SERM based pct up till now.

I looked up Formex seems to be a lot of thing jammed into one product. But basically a T-booster. I also looked at PCT Assist which also includes i3c as well.

How would I go about dosing this? PCT Assist week 1-4? Formex week 4-8? And Lean Extreme from week 3-end?

Would Formex from IBE replace 6 oxo as an AI and Test booster combo?

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
OTC PCT - pick up some sustain alpha. I used that last cycle and it worked great.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks guys for the help. I looked up that website and was wondering why h-drol and m-drol have the same pxt cycle if m-drol is so much stronger?

The site was extremely helpful shed light on a lot of things I was unaware of since OTC is very new to me. I've only researched a SERM based pct up till now.

I looked up Formex seems to be a lot of thing jammed into one product. But basically a T-booster. I also looked at PCT Assist which also includes i3c as well.

How would I go about dosing this? PCT Assist week 1-4? Formex week 4-8? And Lean Extreme from week 3-end?

Would Formex from IBE replace 6 oxo as an AI and Test booster combo?
That is a mistake the pct for m-drol should include a SERM.

vpdman

vpdman

Awards
thanks guys for the help. I will def do a 5 to 6 week cycle. I'm going to stick it through at 50mg a day. on in the am and one in the pm.

Still don't have any idea about the dosing for PCT. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks again.

vpdman

vpdman

Awards
I also was looking into Toremifene as part of my PCT instead of Nolva and Clomid. Anybody have any experience with Toremifene?