Clomid and Nolva ???

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Going to be running a Mdrol/EQ-plex stack soon and am wanting to run Clomid for PCT. I have plenty of Nolva already but do you think I should run a combo of the two or stick with just Clomid ?? Some people seem to think it helps to run the two together but i'm unsure as to when that applies?? Thanks guys.

Yellow

Yellow

Awards
  • Established
Going to be running a Mdrol/EQ-plex stack soon and am wanting to run Clomid for PCT. I have plenty of Nolva already but do you think I should run a combo of the two or stick with just Clomid ?? Some people seem to think it helps to run the two together but i'm unsure as to when that applies?? Thanks guys.
I have tried PCT with clomid+nolva combo and clomid only and nolva only.
I think clomid+nolva combo is way better than clomid or nolva standalone.
I felt best recovery when using clomid + nolva combo.

You can't go wrong with clomid only but nolva standalone sucks.

If using clomid only, you can do 100mg/50mg/25mg/25mg for 4 weeks.
If using both clomid+nolva, you can do:
Clomid : 50mg/50mg/25mg/25mg
Nolva : 20mg/20mg/10mg/10mg

But once again, the dosage depends on the cycle.
For heavier and longer cycle, you may up the dosage a bit.
Example :
If using clomid only, you can do 100mg/100mg/50mg/25mg for 4 weeks.
Clomid : 50mg/50mg/50mg/50mg
Nolva : 20mg/20mg/20mg/20mg

Use SERM at low dose as possible while still bringing the good results.
Low dose SERM is best way to go because SERM is toxic and can bring too much sides when used at high dose and for long time.
Don't forget adding AI + Cortisol Control + Natural Test Booster + Other Support Supps for your PCT.

Run the AI at week 4-7 (or week 5-8), cortisol control at week 3-6, test booster at week 5-8 (or you can take it after the AI use).

BTW, what dosage are you going to run M-Drol/EQ-Plex stack?
How long are you planning your cycle?

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the reply. Will probably do 6 weeks total with a week overlap running the mdrol at 10,20,20 but not sure on the phera dose yet. I think I'm going to run the combo and see how it goes. I also think i'll start the cort control right away because I dont see the reasoning for waiting on this. Cort levels spike quickly.

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established

thats always what i use in pct. you ever try torem yellow?

Yellow

Yellow

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the reply. Will probably do 6 weeks total with a week overlap running the mdrol at 10,20,20 but not sure on the phera dose yet. I think I'm going to run the combo and see how it goes. I also think i'll start the cort control right away because I dont see the reasoning for waiting on this. Cort levels spike quickly.
Based on your first post, you said M-Drol/EQ-Plex stack. Which one is right? EQ-Plex or P-Plex (Phera)?

If it is Phera, don't run them together. You should bridge them for 6-7 weeks total.
Maybe :
Phera=30/30/30/15/
M-Drol= 0/ 0/ 0/10/20/20
or
Phera=30/30/30/30/
M-Drol= 0/ 0/ 0/ 0/10(or 20)/20/20

If it is EQ-Plex, you can run them combo. M-Drol can be taken in the beginning of the cycle since EQ-Plex takes about 3 weeks to kick in.
M-Drol=10(or 20)/20/20 for the first 3 weeks.
EQ-Plex=600mg or 800mg for 6-8 weeks.

Yellow

Yellow

Awards
  • Established

thats always what i use in pct. you ever try torem yellow?
No, I haven't tried Toremifene. It's not available here in my country.
The SERMs I can get is Clomid, Nolva and Evista (Raloxifene).

I haven't tried Raloxifene because it's very expensive and not very effective at restoring HPTA. I think it's best use is for gyno.

Krog57

Awards
Yellow, you said that Nolva standalone sucks.

What exactly was lacking in the Nolva-only PCT because that's what I was going to use as my PCT for Xtreme Tren in the upcoming months.

thapr3dat0r

Awards

What exactly was lacking in the Nolva-only PCT because that's what I was going to use as my PCT for Xtreme Tren in the upcoming months.
Use Clomid for Tren

Yellow

Yellow

Awards
  • Established

thapr3dat0r is right. Use at least clomid only PCT for Xtreme Tren rather than nolva only PCT. But the combo of clomid and nolva has far better results in PCT.
I have tried and experienced it.

Nolva only PCT is poor for HPTA recovery. It mainly binds estrogen receptor at breast, liver and bone.
While clomid mainly binds estrogen receptor at pituitary.
Clomid is superior for stimulating HPTA.

thapr3dat0r

Awards
thapr3dat0r is right. Use at least clomid only PCT for Xtreme Tren rather than nolva only PCT. But the combo of clomid and nolva has far better results in PCT.
I have tried and experienced it.

Nolva only PCT is poor for HPTA recovery. It mainly binds estrogen receptor at breast, liver and bone.
While clomid mainly binds estrogen receptor at pituitary.
Clomid is superior for stimulating HPTA.
Precisely, and Nolva is more effective at controlling gyno. It's easy to see why using them both is your best bet. I'm gonna try that next cycle.