When and how to add 6-oxo into a Clomid/Test Booster PCT
- 06-02-2009, 01:41 AM
- 06-02-2009, 03:41 PM
- 06-02-2009, 05:04 PM
There is plenty of info on this site under the PCT forum, that's why no one is responding. Take about 10 minutes and I bet you'll find a dozen threads talking about this.
06-08-2009, 01:58 AM
Don't run Aromatase Inhibitor at the beginning of the PCT because there is no estrogen conversion in the body as the testosterone is low post cycle.
For natural test bosster, you could run it after the SERM (week 5-8) or after the AI (week 8 and above).
Similar Forum Threads
- By bigbeef in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 11-13-2010, 03:45 PM
- By starquest88 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 11Last Post: 09-16-2010, 05:07 PM
- By Broly in forum OTC DrugReplies: 26Last Post: 05-23-2009, 11:31 AM
- By Broly in forum AnabolicsReplies: 28Last Post: 01-10-2009, 05:23 AM
- By sundevil04 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 35Last Post: 08-01-2008, 01:29 PM